September 2011 Moms
Options

Got a doula :O)

We signed up for the doula program at the hospital last night! We're quite excited about that!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Got a doula :O)

• Options

That's very exciting! I have spoken with one, but DH really doesn't want us to have one in the room with us so she is going to just come and have a few private sessions with us to go through some different scenarios with DH.

I hear that they are worth every penny! What form of childbirth are you planning on?

• Options
    We're planning on a natural birth. We're taking Bradley classes but I know that once I go into labor we won't remember everything we've learned especially because this is our first. It'll be nice to have someone (an objective non related person) there who's been there and done it all already.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLadyBugLove7:
    It'll be nice to have someone (an objective non related person) there who's been there and done it all already.

I agree! It's so nice to know you will have an advocate, and someone to calm your DH if he sees you in pain and wants you to just get an epi. I actually am starting to read "Natural Birth the Bradley Way" today! I'm planning on using HypnoBabies, but thought it would be good to inform myself of some other ways as well.

• Options
    I might get a Doula, my best friend used her and she was only $400. I've got to get some more info and what exactly she will be doing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"