Secondary IF

Does anyone have some strength to spare?

There is a baby shower at work today for 2 of the girls here... One I am close with and knows all that I've been through (she's one of the few people).

I've been feeling strong the past few days, but I am having a hard time today keeping it together. I dont think its because of the shower, I just think its sh!tty timing. Does anyone have any strength to spare, or some ideas to help me keep my composure? I wont stay the whole time if I am having a hard time, but I would like to see them open my gifts (so I can explain how to use the ring slings I got them, if necessary). Also, I can 100% guarentee I will be asked when I am having another.

Thanks ladies. Hope you are all having a good day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
IMG_0173.11
Trying for #2 since July 2010
BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone have some strength to spare?

• JMayJMay member

Hang in there, I know it's tough!  I always try to psyche myself out: Another woman's ability to get pregnant has no bearing on my ability to get pregnant.  Besides, maybe all that good fertile energy is good for me!

I think stepping back or taking a break when you need it is a smart idea.  Remember, we're here if you need to vent without being flamed!

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • JMayJMay member

Hang in there, I know it's tough!  I always try to psyche myself out: Another woman's ability to get pregnant has no bearing on my ability to get pregnant.  Besides, maybe all that good fertile energy is good for me!

I think stepping back or taking a break when you need it is a smart idea.  Remember, we're here if you need to vent without being flamed!

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"