Upstate NY Babies
Options

upstate NY swim lessons

Anyone have any recommendations other than the YMCA? We don't belong and I'd really like to not spend the $80 a month to join =)

My little man at 0-1-2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

Re: upstate NY swim lessons

• Options
    Upstate is pretty big.  LOL.  Can you be more specific?
  • Options
    Check with your Community Education Classes....most towns have them or usually you can even sign up in neighboring towns. They are much more reasonably priced.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTinyPinkBug:
    Upstate is pretty big.  LOL.  Can you be more specific?

whoops haha...albany area :)

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    My DS took lessons at a local gym.  They had a reduced rate if a parent is a member of the gym, but it's not a requirement to be a member.  It might be worth checking at your local gyms.
    Bianca image.
  • Options

My dd took them through blue fin. they were at Shaker HS this past time and this time they will be offered at Siena College. For the toddler class they had 4 classes that were and it was $40. I thought they did a great job.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The Ciccotti Center at the Crossings has them. They charge $80 for 8 lessons for non-members.

We are currently taking Chelsea to Nisky High, our resident price is $70 for 8 lessons.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wendyjwendyj member
    We took Red Cross classes through Shenendehowa's Continuing Ed program. It was $52 for 7 sessions as a non-resident. I'm not sure if they're offering any programs during the summer, though.
  • Options
    We did swim classes at the y and didn't have to join. We had to pay a little more than if we were members but still reasonable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"