September 2011 Moms
Options

**natkay**

I just saw in the TTGP Grad post that you're thinking of naming your son Colton - that is my husband's name, and I have always loved it!  When I met him 10 years ago, I had never heard of the name and thought it was such a great name.  Over the years, I've seen a couple of other people with the name, but in general I think it's a great name that isn't overused.

Not that you were soliciting opinions, but wanted to tell you I love it Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **natkay**

• Options

Oh this just made my day!!!! I don't really know a Colton, because if I did I'd be asking if he liked his name. So thanks so much for posting this!!

Do people call him Colton or does he go by a NN or Cole?

• Options
    He goes by Colton, but his college buddies still call him Trane; that's more of an inside joke than a nickname though.  When he was a kid, his NN was Cole or Colt.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, and he loves his name, forgot to mention that!
  • Options
    Butting in here because I know a Colt! Not quite Colton, but close enough! My brother is named Colt, and has gotten compliments on his name all of his life. I love the name even though I know I'm biased and think it's original without being too out there. Good choice if that is what you decide to go with!
  • Options

imagelacey0482:
    Butting in here because I know a Colt! Not quite Colton, but close enough! My brother is named Colt, and has gotten compliments on his name all of his life. I love the name even though I know I'm biased and think it's original without being too out there. Good choice if that is what you decide to go with!

Awesome! My mom suggested we call him "Colt" instead of "Cole." The only reason I would want a NN at all is because our last name is so long something short and one syllable really sounds best with it.

I can't wait to tell DH what you girls have said! Haha. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"