February 2012 Moms

Hello!

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited to be here!  Here's a little bit about me:

I'm a mom to two wonderful kiddies...a six year old girl and a five year old boy! They are the joy of my life and I couldn't be happier to be adding to our family!  I found out I was pregnant the day before my 40th birthday!  Yikes!  Definitely wasn't expecting this as we did IVF for my first, lucky with my second (hence why they're a year and two days apart) and have been basically trying for the last 5 years.

We couldn't be happier with this news but are also very nervous.  I'll be seeing my doctor for the first time on the 27th...fingers crossed that all goes well.

Looking forward to meeting you all! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hello!

• Welcome & Congrats! What a great bday present!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats & welcome!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!  And welcome! 
    11 months old! #andintoeverything
  • Yay!!  Congrats!
    TTC since 3/2010 BFP #1 7/16/10. Missed miscarriage on 8/13/10. D&C 8/21/2010. Fiance bolted. Loser. Started IUI (sperm donor) cycles in 2/2011. Cycle #5 - hopefully is the one! BFP #2 6/18/2011. Beta #1 201 (6/20) Beta #2 281 (6/22) Beta #3 546 (6/24) Beta #4 1554 (6/27) U/S on 7/1 - fetal/yolk sac...but wait - there are two! Almost fell off of the table!!! Now have seen the BABIES and their strong heartbeats twice - starting to sink in this is for real!!! Still anxiously hoping/praying/wishing for a sticky baby!!! imageimage Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome! Congrats! Here's to being H&H!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"