Illinois Babies

Girls Day out in Oakbrook....need ideas (Bachelorette Party)

My best friend already had a Bachelorette party in Vegas, but a ton of the girls couldn't go, so I wanted to throw her a local Bachelorette Party but more of a "Girl's Day Out".  Oakbrook is a central location for all of the girls so I thought it would be a good option.  So far I reserved a little room at Wildfire grill and we are going to do an early lunch and lingerie party there since we will be in a private room.  Then I was thinking Mani/Pedis at a nearby salon but then I'm drawing a blank for what to do for the next couple hours.  We are not going out at night to clubs since most of the ladies are Moms already and can't leave their little ones more than just during the day.  Anyone know the area really good and could recommend some girly activities that would be fun?

I thought maybe we could do something silly like take a belly dancing class or see a psychic but my google searches for this stuff is not turning anything up.  Hopefully you ladies have some ideas....I stink at party planning LOL :)
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Girls Day out in Oakbrook....need ideas (Bachelorette Party)

• I don't know if it is in the budget what about massages?

Or lucky strike?

Laser tag?  Glow in the dark mini golf?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you limited to Oak Brook?  I have heard the Salt Cave place in Naperville is pretty cool for groups (and not expensive).  I have never done that but it would be something different...not too far from I-88.  Or if you could find a wine tasting place nearby?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"