September 2011 Moms
Options

Let's talk aromatherapy!

My favorite fragrances that you can purchase at good ol Yankee Candle/BBW are citrusy- energizing. I am sure that that may come in handy, but my impression of aromatherapy is that it should be something to relax me... Something I know I will desperately need while in labor.

What scents will relax you? I am pretty anti-floral- it makes my nose tickle. Scents that relax me (that I am not sure if they make as commercial fragrances) are bon-fire and the earthy smell of the damp woods... LOL

Anyone have good aromatherapy experiences? Or pretty much "forget that hippie mumbo jumbo the only thing that really works is drugs!"

Photobucket
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

Re: Let's talk aromatherapy!

• Options
    BBW makes a sleepy time line of soaps and scents.  They have Lavender-Camomile and Lavender-Vanilla.  I find both to be relaxing and nice.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    I love Lavender oh so much
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My go to scents are orange-ginger, & eucalyptus & mint from Bath and Body works
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageIrishGal002:
    My go to scents are orange-ginger, & eucalyptus & mint from Bath and Body works

The eucalyptus/mint is awesome!  I have the orange/ginger too but every time I use it I think it smells like cleaning products, lol--but it is energizing.

I also like verbana/lemongrass, bamboo, and other citrusy/fresh scents from aveda. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    We'll always remember our angel baby: BFP 9/24/10, M/C 10/23/10 8w4d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"