New Jersey Babies

Any Moms-to-be in North Jersey?

I'm 23 and new to the Boonton/Wayne area and I'd love to meet some first time Mom's who are in the same boat as me!

Re: Any Moms-to-be in North Jersey?

• I am a 1st time mom with a 5 week old from morris county
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not a first time mom, I had my son in October and expecting another boy again in October. I live in Woodland Park.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ! I am :)

I live in Parsippany / Morris Plains area. My DD is due in October. When is your son due?

FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
  • Hi! I'm a first time mom with a 5 month old in Wayne.
  • About to be a first time mom, Im due in July.  From the Butler area.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am due in September with my first...living in West Milford.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Atrivisonno, not sure if you were asking me but my son is due October 19th. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am a first time mom as well - I am due in July, and we live in Denville. Feel free to e-mail me, icsalovszki@gmail.com
  • Hi fish606!!  I'm also a first time Mom and due in February.  I live in West Milford too!!  email me if you want.  Actually, any new moms near me can email me!!  EBanyard@yahoo.com.  I'd love to meet new people. I just moved to this area at the end of Decemeber and don't know many people.  

Has anyone researched any day care centers yet?  

• I am about to be a FTM in Cedar Grove :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm a FTM too and due Septembr 15!  Would love to make new friends and get together with the babies!  We're having a boy.  How about you?

• Hello,

I in Morris county in Randolph.  We are due 1/11/12 and would be interested in meeting other soon to be moms in the area.  I plan to continue working full-time after the birth, so chatting with any soon to be moms who plan to work full-time would also be of interest.  My e-mail is wiuchic@yahoo.com

Julie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"