Parenting after a Loss
Options

Kel&J

Ok how did you accomplish that siggy pic? I love it. I need a diaper cover, a cake, and a photographer.. Did you go to a studio
Summer 2011
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~

Re: Kel&J

• Options
    Thank you! It's my favorite from her one year pics. We had them done at the J.C. Penney near our house. The same girl took A's pics every month and they all came out awesome. The only requirement they have is that you bring in a white plastic tablecloth to contain the mess. They're like $2 at Party City. The diaper cover goes with one of her dresses. Not so easy for you to just grab one out of the closet I guess! And the cake is from Publix. It's the little $8.99 one and they'll decorate it with whatever you want. My mom and Jay were standing off to the side making A laugh. If you want you can PM me your email and I'll send you a link to all of the pics from that session.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• Options
    I saw those photos 
    they were ADORABLE! 

OK so I must get a tablecloth too :O) 
    Gotta find a cute Bday hat & get a cake 
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck! Can't wait to see them
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"