September 2011 Moms
Options

lets discuss belly buttons

Whats happening with everyones?

Mine is just sort of spreading out and getting a little shallower. So far, no signs of becoming an outie, which works for me. But, somehow it is visable through almost everything I wear (even with a panel-type pant, and a shirt over it)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: lets discuss belly buttons

• Options
    mine looks bizarre. It's kinda flattening out, but it's really crooked and although there's still a deep part, there's  another part that is almost outtie. I have no idea but i don't much like it. I've always had a very deep, long belly button.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine is getting flat and shallow.. with DD it didn't pop out unless she sat leaning forward so it wasn't an outie often..when I wear tight shirts you can tell the flat area on my belly is the navel area.. kinda wish it'd pop to keep the roundness!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine looks so weird right now.  It's mostly just very shallow at this point, but there's one section that sometimes looks like it wants to pop out!  I never had an outie with DD and I was hoping to avoid it this time around too, it just freaks me out for some reason!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    Mine is getting wider and more shallow. Not close to an outie yet:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is getting wider and much more shallow. DH told me last night that it looks werid...thanks!
  • Options
    I don't think mine is ever going to flatten or pop or do anything but sit there like a giant crater in the middle of my belly.  I hate it.
  • Options
    Mine is almost completely flat and looks so weird. I took out my belly button piercing at about 8 weeks and that is looking really strange these days, the top hole seems to be getting wider and its just plain weird looking. My SIL said, well thank goodness you dont have a tattoo their or that would look really weird right now. Also, I had a laproscopic appendectomy so I have a scar that is normally never seen in my belly button that is just this long flat scar now on my belly.
    I have a feeling mine will be a tiny outie by the end.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine never got any flatter or shallower with DD, it just looked the same, maybe a little stretched. Same thing this time - it's still deep enough for DD to stick her whole finger in. She's currently obsessed with belly buttons, LOL.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    elyndselynds member

Last week I thought there was no way mine would pop - it was shallower, but not stretched.  Well, baby grew this weekend and now the whole top of mine is flat and looks like it will pop as soon as baby grows any more.  I still have 11 weeks left, so I'm thinking it probably will.  I would just as soon have it stay in.

• Options
    Mine is almost completely flat now, but some days it looks like an innie still... I used to have my belly button pierced but took it out about 5 years ago - and now the scars from that are completely outside of my belly button.  It looks very bizarre.

• Options

Mine is still an innie but my DH is now performing "belly button checks" because he is convinced I will be an outie any day now. It's a little amusing.

Also, I had my appendix out and they went through my belly button and the scar used to be hidden inside my belly button but it is now clearly visible along the edge of my belly button. 

Jenni and Michael November 8th, 2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sraexxsraexx member
    Most of the time, mine is a shallow innie. But if I am full or laughing or using my stomach muscles the top part pops out, it is too funny. I predict it will pop at the end because it still has a way to go, but it wants to.
    BabyName Ticker
    my read shelf:
    Summer Rae Garcia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

Like a couple PPs, mine is stretched and very shallow.  Sometime the top becomes the slightest bit of an outie but it depends on how the boy is laying, how I'm sitting, and if I have recently eaten.  I'm sure it's just another growth spurt or 2 from being an outie.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"