Pittsburgh Babies

first time mommies to be in the South Hills?

I am looking for some first time mommies to be in the south hills area of Pittsburgh.  I moved to Dormont recently and don't know many people outside of work.  Most of my other friends are still having fun going to the bars in South Side and Station Square, and I can't do that anymore!!  Looking for someone to do pregnant things with! 

Re: first time mommies to be in the South Hills?

• Hi court_106! I am brand spakin' new to Pittsburgh (as in moved this past Sat) and found out a week ago that I'm knocked up with my first. Having no friends here yet, I'm with ya! I'd love to find a friend or two to share preggo stories with over cranberry and club soda (boo) and sushi (cooked, of course). I'm just over 5 weeks along at this point though so I've got a loooong way to go.
  • Hello Girlies!  I am 22 weeks preggo and live in the Carrick area and lived here my whole life.  Since you are both new(er) to the area, I would be happy to meet up and do some sight seeing and other good stuff!  Would you girls be interested in getting up early on a Saturday morning for some Strip District fun?

I suggest:

Breakfast at JoJo's Diner - YUMMY!
    Shopping along Penn
    Maybe the Heinz History Center

Let me know if you are up for it!  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Mt. Lebanon so I'm super close to you.  I am pregnant with my first; 28 weeks along.

Most of my friends have kids that are older so it would be nice to have someone who is closer to my experience level.

Let me know if you'd like to get together!

• pregnant with my first and moving from brookline to dormont this month :)
    image BabyName Ticker image
  • Hi Slv510, 

I'm moving from Dallas, Texas to Peters Township, Pittsburgh in Aug/ Sept.  I'm 34 weeks preggo and also have a sweet 2 yr old little girl.  Would you like to get together at the end of summer when my family relocates?  My email is j_wied83@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Jessi 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I've lived in Pittsburgh almost my entire life and I'm pregnant with my first! I live in Whitehall and would love to do some girl time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"