September 2011 Moms
Options

Nap Nanny ?

I was registering at Buy Buy Baby and saw a "Nap Nanny".   Anyone have this or recommend it?   I have never heard of it before and was just curious. 

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nap Nanny ?

• Options

There was a recall on these not long ago. Link

I tend to be a little over cautious about sleeping, so I personally would not use one unless I could sit and keep an eye on the baby the whole time. 

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I read the recall notices on this as well, but a good friend of mine who just had a baby swear by it! I think if you use it correctly it could be really great. I am thinking of getting one myself!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My niece slept on one of these for quite a while!  She slept in their bedroom, wrapped up tight.  She needed to be a but upright, and this did the trick.  When she got bigger and was squirming more, they moved her out of it (and into her crib in the other room).  

• Options
    I agree with pp, as long as it's used correctly it's safe to use. From everything I've read, the recall stemmed from it being used incorrectly (in the crib instead of on the floor). I definitely plan on getting one for LO, I have several mom friends that swear by & love it!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"