What do you think of this?

They are called Paci-Plushies.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What do you think of this?

• Options
    what's the purpose of them?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Personally, I think they're weird.  I think it looks weird to have a small nstuffed animal hanging off of your child's mouth.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTheFannins729:
    what's the purpose of them?

"Ingenious Solution ? Paci-Plushies? are the first and ONLY plush pacifier holder of it?s kind to attach to Name Brand pacifiers! Button and Ring Handled pacifiers attach to a super soft and light-weight plush toy making the pacifier easy for young infants to hold and easy for Mom to find around the house!"

Supposedly it makes pacifiers easier to keep track of.

• Options
    interesting.  we didn't use paci's long enough to need anything to help us find them.  and if we did, we'd probably just get the ribbon clasp things (hope that makes sense..attach one end to the paci and clip the other end to baby's clothes)
  • Options

Interesting. I take it they're similar to the Wubbanubs that go with Soothie pacifiers? I remember people raving about them, but we didn't use Soothies.

Eh, I dunno. We survived without one, but that doesn't mean they're not great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't like it. Wouldn't it be too heavy and cause pulling on the pacifier, and possibly increased dental and/or oral problems?
  • Options

imageJo&Matt6609:
    I don't like it. Wouldn't it be too heavy and cause pulling on the pacifier, and possibly increased dental and/or oral problems?

Exactly what I was thinking...

• Options

imageJo&Matt6609:

Good call on the dental issues! I do find them kind of adorable, but probably just not very practical.

• Options

think of it this way too.  that thing is going to get slobbered on.  and then thrown god knows where.  while wet and sticky with slobber. 

no thank you.

• Options
    I agree with all of you!  Glad to have gotten that off my chest.  I see babies with those all the time in my area!
  • Options
    I was grocery shopping the other day and there was a mom there with her newborn baby. She came up to me after seeing my belly and told me those pacifier things are a life saver and that I needed to have them. I thought it was nice of her to share, but I honestly think they are funny looking and maybe a little wierd.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"