January 2012 Moms

Anyone else due on their birthday?

I'm due on January 16th, which is my 35th birthday... Although I'm sure I'll go early with twins. I was just curious if any other ladies are due on their birthday? Or on other significant days?
TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Anyone else due on their birthday?

• Not quite. I'm due the 5th and my birthday is the 10th.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not due on my birthday, but my birthday is in Jan.

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't realize your EDD was your birthday illin!  How cool is that!

I am secretly hoping this child comes a few days early on my dad's birthday - January 8th. 

11/10: IUI #1 =100mg Clomid CD4-8 + pregnyl trigger + IUI = chemical pregnancy
    1/11: IUI #2 = 5mg Femara + trigger + IUI = BFN
    2/11: IUI #3 = injectibles + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 April 2011 ER 4/23 w/16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fert., 4 blasts to freeze, 5dt of 2 blasts on 4/28, beta #1 5/7 = 243... beta #2 5/9 = 491....beta #3 5/11 = 1113!!
    my blog

2011-02-04_11-37-12_452
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I AM!  January 24th is my birthday and my due date!  So exciting.  This is my 2nd so hopefully i will have him/her earlier, but we will see what happens.
    BFP#4: 2/2/19, EDD 10/8/19
    BFP#3: 9/4/11, EDD 5/13/12, DD Born 5/14/12
    BFP#2: 5/8/11, EDD 1/24/12 missed mc 
    BFP#1: 1/24/10, EDD 9/24/10, DD Born 9/25/10
  • I'm due the 23rd and DH birthday is the 31st. We shall see what happens but he says it would be the best birthday present ever.
  • I'm due January 4th... my dad's birthday!
  • I due around the Jan 16th, my birthday is Dec 30th, it's like the 1st day of full term for me, so it's possible I could go early and have the baby on my birthday or on our anniversary which is Jan 5th. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • imageavalonmeg:
    I AM!  January 24th is my birthday and my due date!  So exciting.  This is my 2nd so hopefully i will have him/her earlier, but we will see what happens.

That's my birthday too.  Cake

• I was originally told January 3rd for a due date, then it was changed to January 1st... My birthday is January 2nd. THEN I was told it was twins, so I'm supposed to go sometime in Early/mid December.
  • I found out that my due date (Jan 3rd) was the exact same day DH was due on. He came early (Dec 28th) so if I go early we could have a baby for DH's birthday. If I go late I will come closer to my own birthday (Jan 31st).
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• My birthday is Dec. 25th and I'm due Jan 6th, so I'm close enough that it's a possibility! 
    image image

• I'm due January 30, but my birthday is January 31, so I'm telling everyone it's the 31st Wink  I mean what's 24 hours really?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • My birthday is Feb. 1st and I?m due on Jan. 16th, so about 2 weeks before my birthday!

BFP #1 4/22/10 MC 5/5/10 (6w4d) EDD 12/25/10
    BFP #2 10/19/10 CP 10/27/10 (4w6d) EDD 6/30/11
    BFP #3 5/10/11 Lucas Abelardo born 12/29/11 at 37w3d
    BFP #4 12/10/12 MMC 1/14/13 (9w3d) D&C 1/15/13 EDD 8/16/13 

BFP #5 8/22/13 Lucia Elizabeth born 4/17/14 at 38w

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Mine is due on my brother & my aunt's b-days (1/23)!  However, MIL's b-day is 1/25 & DH and I are both not-so-secretly hoping it will NOT come on that day!  How awful is that?
  • Not quite, but close! I'm due on Jan 15 and my b-day is Jan 12. So it could very possibly come on my b-day. We'll see!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kaay16kaay16 member
    imagecocadoll:

imageavalonmeg:
    I AM!  January 24th is my birthday and my due date!  So exciting.  This is my 2nd so hopefully i will have him/her earlier, but we will see what happens.

That's my birthday too.  Cake

That's my birthday!! I'm due (for now) 1/28 but measuring 6 days ahead if that keeps up I have a good shot for a birthday baby :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a ton of January Birthday's in our family including mine on the 22nd and I'm due the 12th. Im excited to be adding to the January birthdays!
  • I'm due the 6th and my birthday is the 5th.  I this this baby will be early though as my daughter was 3 weeks early and was a c-section due to her being breech.  So if I choose to have another c it will be in December.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • eec129eec129 member
    My EDD is 1/23 and my birthday is 1/29. I already share a birthday with my mom, so that would be awesome if my baby did, too!
    DD: 1/8/12
    DS: 3/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagecocadoll:
    Not due on my birthday, but my birthday is in Jan.

This. 

• I'm due Jan 23, which is my husband's late mother's birthday.  I think it would be cool if we delivered on that date.  

Of course when I mentioned this to my mom she got irrationally jealous.  Sigh... it's not like I can change the due date!  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My due date is only one week before my 1st anniversary, and since this is my first, there is definitely a chance that our LO could be our 1st anniversary present! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was born on my mom's bday :)  She says it was the best bday present but a lousy way to spend a bday :) 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am due on the 8th and my b-day is the 11th. I went 4 days late w/ DS, and I would be happy to be 3 days late w/ this one! Plus, he/she was measuring 3 days behind (although DS always measured almost a week ahead, so I know that makes no difference what-so-ever in what day they are born)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MAMAxBMAMAxB member
    imageMrsLeanna:
    My birthday is Dec. 25th and I'm due Jan 6th, so I'm close enough that it's a possibility! 

We are TWINS :)
    I'm a Christmas baby too and due on Jan 6th.. I don't think I want to have this baby on Christmas :) but hopefully it will be in December! I was 1w1d early with DD1 so there is a very good chance!!
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• I'm due on the 16th, my birthday is the 10th. So we'll see! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"