Maryland Babies
Options

Baby Steals today!

They have aden and anais swaddling blankets today. I was going to get the four pack at BRU since I had a gift card but I just ordered a single one from Babysteals instead. Yay!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Steals today!

• Options
    They are almost sold out. Better get there fast.

• Options
    why are these better than the Gerber/Target/Carter's ones?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKathrynMD:
    They are super light, stretchy and breathable. They make a great swaddle and I didn't have to worry about her breathing when LO started busting out of her swaddle and pulling the blanket over her face. I also have their sleep sacks , which are nice now that it's warmer at night.

• Options

imageKathrynMD:

I have heard that they are made of a nice light cotton which will be good for a summer baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can also find these at Target. I really like that is is lightweight and I use it as a nursing cover, because it is a bit bigger than a receiving blanket, but still lightweight and it doesn't look like a blanket, if that makes sense.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We got a 4-pack from Target for DS and loooooved them.  They were all we used for the first several months of his life - they went on the beach w/ us, we kept one in his car seat at all times, I used them as a nursing cover, etc.  The only thing we didn't use them for was swaddling, but that was b/c DS refused to be swaddled.  In any event, they were/are one of my very favorite baby things!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"