Maryland Babies

uh-oh... daycare drop off

Normally DH does the drop off and I do the pick up, but today I had to do it.  Well  when I left Evie had her arms stretched out for me, screaming with big tears rolling down her face.  Even her favorite teacher holding her didn't calm her down. 

I feel awful. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: uh-oh... daycare drop off

• I saw this kid have MAJOR meltdowns last week - to the point that I was crying too.  Screaming MAAAAAMA, MAAAAMA, etc., etc.  Well, guess who quieted down about 1 minute after she left?  Yep

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I know you are right...  She was the only kid in the room, so she had one of her favorite teachers all to her self, but OMG it was damn_hard to walk out that door.

Tongue Tied

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww that would break my heart too. i am lucky to that i dont have to do drop off either. 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • DH does the drop off 99% of the time, and DS is fine with it, but when I have to, I get the same thing.  I try to leave pretty quickly, but walking down the hallway out the door, hearing "mama, mommy" in his sad little voice, I have to choke back tears.  DH has a shorter commute than I do, so he will wait around until the breakfast cart gets there and he is totally distracted, I can't do that and it sucks every time. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"