Philadelphia Babies

PAGING DR. KOLECKI PATIENTS!

Hi all,

I'm scheduled to see Dr. Kolecki next week, I should be 9w 4 days then.  I've heard great things about her, but here's my question: did you get an u/s at your first appointment there?  In the stuff they sent me they said they may or may not do one.  I'm super eager to see the baby, so I'm just wondering what my chances are.  I do have a long cycle, so there may be some dating questions, avg cycle length is 33 days, but BFP did not come until day 38 . . .

thanks for your responses,

Lauren

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PAGING DR. KOLECKI PATIENTS!

• I see Dr. Renebaum at the same practice and during my first appt. she said they don't always do an ultrasound at the office, their ultrasound machine isn't the greatest. Having said that Dr. Renbaum is so sweet and she could tell we were super nervous this is our first and so she went and got the ultrasound machine and did one for us.  I have heard Dr. Kolecki is just as nice so I'm sure if you let her know how you are feeling she will do the ultrasound for you ;) Good luck!!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• I go there too and had an ultrasound at my first appt (I wasn't sure how far along I was, so they wanted to measure/doublecheck things).

Good luck! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had an ultrasound at my first appt. (7weeks) at that office.
    Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had one at my first appointment too but I wasn't sure of my exact date. I ended up being 7 weeks instead of 8.

Dr. Kolecki is AMAZING! She is so nice, caring and understanding.

Congrats! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"