Upstate NY Babies

TGIF!! Weekend plans?

Happy Friday!!

Today/tonight: DH & I are taking 1/2 days from work for a day date.  We're going to see "The Hangover 2" and have lunch.  Then I have an ultrasound at 3:15 to check on the babe!  We'll pick DD up and grill burgers at home and just relax.  I might work on the laundry after DD goes to bed and watch a movie with DH.

Saturday: Out to breakfast, picking up our car from getting an inspection.  I think it's supposed to be nice so DH will probably do some work on the landscaping and I'll do some cleaning up around the house.  Hopefully DD takes a good nap b/c we are taking her for her 1 year (14.5 month) pictures at 4:00.  Then we're getting a pizza and relaxing at home.

Sunday: Breakfast with my family and dinner with the ILs for Father's Day.

Enjoy the weekend ladies!  It's supposed to be gorgeous!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: TGIF!! Weekend plans?

• yay Friday! It's been a long week 'round here!

tonight: not much planned. grilling and maybe a beer or two. probably watching a few episodes of Dexter after Evan goes to bed (we're obsessed!)

saturday: farmers market in the morning, then the gym. I told DH we could do whatever he wanted, since it's Father's Day weekend... but he hasn't come up w/ anything. I have to bake some rolls for pulled pork sandwiches at my parents Sunday. Plus make coleslaw and some type of dessert.

sunday: making a nice breakfast for DH and just hanging around the house until dinner at my parents. 

• Today:  We have friends visiting this morning and evening.  Other than that, relaxing and feeding :)

Tomorrow:  We may go to a parade in the afternoon.  DH and E will probably go regardless.

Sunday:  First church outing, BBQ at ILs....

Enjoy ladies! 

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • wendyjwendyj member

Tonight - not much planned. Hoping the rain is out of here by dinnertime so that we can have dinner on the grill and then try out the firepit I got DH for Father's Day. Ian can't wait to toast marshmallows! Or, should I say, EAT toasted marshmallows! Hoping to make the cake I planned for DH and my dad for Sunday.

Tomorrow - The BBQ we were planning to attend was cancelled, so if the rain holds off, I'm finally going to plant the flowers I got for our back patio, and maybe DH and I will start figuring out how to lay out the bricks we have left over from when we made the patio 4 years ago. My parents want to take us out for BBQ at night. Frost cake for Sunday.

Sunday - Make breakfast for DH, go to WW meeting, then spend the day with my parents. DH and Ian are going to leave from there to go to Watertown for a couple days since DH's best man will be there visiting family. He hasn't seen him since our wedding, so he is very excited to go. I will miss them both like crazy, but am looking forward to some me time for a couple days.

Hope everyone has a great Father's Day with all of the dads in their lives!

• Today/night: errands, hopefully finishing my quilt for Enzo and maybe buying the fabric to start Bentley's, then hanging out with DH once he gets back in town

Tomorrow: I need to organize my bedroom in the worst way- its going to be an all day thing- so I told DH he needs to be on Enzo duty

Sunday: We're going to the German American Club for their Fathers Day cook out/ beirgarten- I think all my BILs and FIL are coming too 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Today: Trying to get as much done as possible for the party tomorrow.  Going to dinner for DH's grandparents 60th anniversary.  Unfortunately it's about an hour drive away so we won't get home until at least 9.  Just a little something extra to do this weekend!

Saturday: Party day! Frosting cupcakes galore in the morning and doing last minute stuff.  Going to the park around 12:30 to set up.  The party starts at 2.  Afterwards getting some kind of takeout and I see a glass of wine in my future :)

Sunday: No clue what I'm doing for DH for Father's Day-awesome!  Maybe we'll go to breakfast.  We have Jules' 1 year pictures (rescheduled from last weekend) at noon so we need to be back for that and she needs a nap before those.  Other than that, not much! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Abba - show us a before and after pic!  I love seeing organization pictures.

Me, I'm just working today, sat and sun.  Sun I get out at 6, and my mom works also.  My dad wants to watch dd a bit on Sunday bc he has nothing else to do and hates doing things like golf on fathers day bc it is too crowded.  So that will give DH some alone time to work out or whatever.  Once I get out of work I think we are meeting up at our church is having an ice cream social.

• Today: Went to the gym this morning and did Week 3, Day 2 of C25K for the treadmill, along with some free weights. Need to get a craft done with the girls for DH. Tonight we are having chicken bruschetta for dinner. After the girls go to bed, DH and I are planning to spend some time reorganizing the storage area of our basement, then just cuddle up and watch Friday Night Lights! (and maybe have some ice cream!)

Saturday: We are heading up to South Glens Falls for a family get-together at my aunt's house. My 94-year-old grandpa is in town from Buffalo for a week and I can't wait to see him! He has only seen Molly once since she was born and he's seen Chelsea only a handful of times. We have always been very close so I treasure the time I get to spend with him.

Sunday: Chelsea has swim lessons at noon, I am hoping to hit up the gym in the morning to do day 3 of my c25k. Then in the afternoon we are going to a HV Renegades game with my dad and the girls.

EDIT: Tri-City Valley Cats...not HV Renegades...oops!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tonight: We have a ton of running around to do. I have to get the laundry done and run to Target to pick up some things. Then I have to pack for the weekend.

Saturday: DH and I are leaving for PA. We're dropping Belle off at my mom's in the morning then headed to Hershey. We'll spend the afternoon and night in Hershey. We're going to do the tour through the factory but not sure about the park yet.

Sunday: We have a wedding in Lancaster PA so we will be there all day. I am really excited for the wedding but hate that DH is going to miss Father's Day with Belle. We won't leave to come home until Monday morning since it's a 5 hour drive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"