September 2011 Moms
Options

Noooooo...I am not that far along, you're crazy!

That's what I told Carla, the nice lady who schedules all the OB appointments, today when she said, "Let's go ahead and just schedule you all the way out!"

I  left the office today with a calendar of 8 appointments that ended with the last one being the day before my due date!

I also left totally overwhelmed because we have NOTHING DONE YET FOR THIS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Noooooo...I am not that far along, you're crazy!

• Options

Next time I go in (for 28 week appointment), I actually want to try to schedule a bunch of appointments. Last time, it was hard for me to get the 28-week appointment at the time I wanted due to the fact that my next one is around July 4th weekend and a lot of the doctors are away on vacation.

Know what you mean about doing almost nothing for the baby, though. I have about 2 baby items, haven't put the crib together yet, and don't have a name figured out. 

• Options
    Indifferent that is a scary, scary thought. I am beginning to feel overwhelmed enough as it is without someone else reminding me how close it is getting :)
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. Her room is still a mess,  not painted, and we haven't bought anything. Both my husband and I are teachers though and finish up school this week, so we'll have plenty of time once we get going.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just did that yesterday. It's crazy to think how soon all our LOs will be here!
    BFP 12/26/10 EDD 9/2/11 Peyton Marie born 9/9/11 BFP Chart
    BFP #2 12/26/2015 ~ EDD 9/9/16 ~ 1st HCG 23dpo- 2255 ~ 2nd HCG 25dpo-
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I have my 28 week appointment this afternoon, and I'm hoping I can schedule the rest of my appointments today as well.  It's completely crazy.  I can't believe that in two weeks I'm going to be 30 weeks!!

We have a lot left to do for the LO as well, and DH keeps saying "there's plenty of time," so the other day I flipped through the calendar and pointed out how we have something going on every single weekend between now and my EDD.  Even if it's just something that I have to go to on a Saturday afternoon, we don't have a single full weekend with no plans left this summer.  I think that woke him up.

• Options
    It would be nice to have them all scheduled! With DD my water broke the same day I was supposed to have my 37 week appt.. I was like, I hope they don't charge me a cancellation fee! ;) I go in for an appt monday.. wonder if I can ask them just to know ahead of time
  • Options
    All of my appts have been booked all the way out since my 24 week appt-which turned into my 25 week appt because my due date has been moved.  I've already submitted my time off requests to my boss even, very scary.  Exp when i look at August and see that i will be going every week! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"