September 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: WEN

I'm not normally a QVC shopper, but I have a friend who loves the Q and buys all sorts of things.  Last year she started buying the WEN "shampoo"/cleansing cleaner.  It's a later free concoction that's kind of lotiony and doesn't lather.  She swears by it, and has amazing hair.  She keeps telling me to get it, especially since my hair is all dry and pregnancy weird.  Here's some info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2783Ul86EU 

Anyway, I totally got transfixed by the WEN segment the other day (dude, DH isn't home, so I have free TV reign) and bit the bullet and ordered some.  It's AMAZING!  Seriously, my hair is bouncy and shiny and totally managable!  Does anyone else use WEN, and if so, do you use any of the other products?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: WEN

• Options
    Never used it, but have been intrigued by the infomercial every time I watch it!!! I think I remember it saying you only use it about once a week? Does your hair stay nice for that long?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLaceface7:
    I think I remember it saying you only use it about once a week? Does your hair stay nice for that long?

No idea---I just used it for the first time today and my hair already feels totally different.  I'll keep you posted...and I don't think I can bring myself to go a week without washing..... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagear78:

imageLaceface7:
    I think I remember it saying you only use it about once a week? Does your hair stay nice for that long?

No idea---I just used it for the first time today and my hair already feels totally different.  I'll keep you posted...and I don't think I can bring myself to go a week without washing..... 

Awesome, please do! I know me either, thats why I have never bought it before. I'm pretty much an everyday washer...

• Options
    I can't wait to hear the update.  I was enamored with that commercial months ago and was thisclose to ordering it myself.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options

I'm telling you, I have been touching my hair all night! It's AWESOME!  

Also....I got mine from ebay, since this was my first time and I didn't want to spend a ton.  You feel the difference with the first wash, really----now I'm plotting my next purchase! 

• Options
    I've never tried it either but have wanted to buy it for a few years. I just may break down and make the purchase!! Thanks for the review Yes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"