September 2011 Moms
Options

I flipped someone off on the way home from work.......

...........and didn't even feel bad about  it!!! Devil

I have not been very nice today.

Some one put me in the corner Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I flipped someone off on the way home from work.......

• Options
    I was feeling that way the other day. I was such a meanie! Although, I learned my lesson a few years ago...never give someone the finger right before you're both stopped at a read light. Crazy dude actually got out of his truck and started walking towards me with a look of murder on his face! Thankfully, we were surrounded by people and he got back in his truck before doing something to me or my car.
  • Options
    Well we can't put you in the corner, because then the baby would be in the corner.  And nobody puts Baby in the corner.  (Please tell me you get this joke--otherwise I just sound stupid.)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Who hasn't?  It's pretty much all you can do when you're in the car, aside from honking the horn.  : )
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options

imagewomancake:
    Well we can't put you in the corner, because then the baby would be in the corner.  And nobody puts Baby in the corner.  (Please tell me you get this joke--otherwise I just sound stupid.)

*raises hand*  I get it!!!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagewomancake:

Yes

• Options

imagewomancake:

Fave movie of all time :)

• Options
    hahah I bet it was well deserved. DH always gets mad at me for doing that. He thinks that one day someone is going to retaliate and hurt me. 
  • Options

imagewomancake:

You now hold the key to my heart for this!!!!!!!

• Options

imageSwtPatato:
    DH always gets mad at me for doing that. 

Quick story. Dh and I were about 18/19 and I was driving like a fool in Sacramento (not used to the traffic or area) and I cut off a group of 3 cars. You could tell they were like gang/mob members LMAO!! Dh saw the anger in these guys' eyes as they chased us for over a mile and then passed us and DH POINTED AT ME!!! It was seriously 3 black vehicles, like drug cartel owners and they were big african american guys. Common, little ole me and my DH who was a WIMP!! The left us alone but I still give my DH crap about wimping out and pointing me out. He said he was scared of them. LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    imageJaninneAlvarado:

imageSwtPatato:
    DH always gets mad at me for doing that. 

Quick story. Dh and I were about 18/19 and I was driving like a fool in Sacramento (not used to the traffic or area) and I cut off a group of 3 cars. You could tell they were like gang/mob members LMAO!! Dh saw the anger in these guys' eyes as they chased us for over a mile and then passed us and DH POINTED AT ME!!! It was seriously 3 black vehicles, like drug cartel owners and they were big african american guys. Common, little ole me and my DH who was a WIMP!! The left us alone but I still give my DH crap about wimping out and pointing me out. He said he was scared of them. LOL

HAHAHA awesome!!! He didn't want to be "whacked off" (LOL sorry...total Date Night quote)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"