September 2011 Moms
Options

NBR/ Possible TMI/ Red Bump on Outside of Areola?

Hey ladies-

So I was getting out of the shower the other day and noticed a red bump on the outside of my areola. It is very small, maybe the size of a pencil eraser and doesn't hurt, itch, bleed, etc. I was thinking maybe it was from some ingrown hair, but it hasn't gone away. I am going to call my doctor and ask about it, but I just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR/ Possible TMI/ Red Bump on Outside of Areola?

• Options

Sounds like it could be a montgomery gland.

ETA: I have a few of them and they are nothing to be concerned about.  They are just there.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had a pimple on my areola really close to my nipple.. it was sore to the touch and red.. and kind of large not like a facial pimple. Took a while to go away but eventually did..if that helps at all..the spot where the pimple was.also peeled after it healed..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Or it could be a third nipple. Another Bumpee just found one :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    imagejulygal:

Sounds like it could be a montgomery gland.

ETA: I have a few of them and they are nothing to be concerned about.  They are just there.

Thanks for the info!

I've never had anything like this before, I'll see what the doctor says, too.

• Options
    Hmm, I don't think it's a pimple because it doesn't hurt... and I hope it's not a 3rd nipple! 2 is enough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"