Maryland Babies
Options

Impressionable Years in Crofton

Hey all---was wondering if anyone here has heard anything about Impressionable Years daycare in Crofton.  TIA! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Impressionable Years in Crofton

• Options
    Where is it located?  I'm having trouble placing it?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageCooper81:

Its in that shopping center back off of Route 3 near Johns Hopkins....near the car wash, behind KFC, Irish Channel, etc....

I called and talked to someone on the phone there but never did get in there to take a tour.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemrs. remy:

imageCooper81:

Its in that shopping center back off of Route 3 near Johns Hopkins....near the car wash, behind KFC, Irish Channel, etc....

I called and talked to someone on the phone there but never did get in there to take a tour.

If it is that one (behind the Kinder Care where DS goes), a girl I knew from HS worked there for years and I remember her saying (this is like 4 years ago, so maybe things have changed) that she would never send her future children there.  I never got the deails why, but coming from a former employee I just decided there were enough places that I would avoid that place unless we had to.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    well, I don't want to turn anyone off to the place if it really is a good place, but when I called to ask them a few questions the girl that answered was really rude and biitchy. Again, this was two years ago when I was shopping for daycare.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"