Upstate NY Babies

EIS ladies

Tomorrow is our home visit! I'm going nuts trying to clean but I have a quick question. This is the appt where I have to chose the evaluating agency from that list. How did you ladies pick? Just choose one close to your house? I'm clueless.
imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: EIS ladies

• I said something like "I'm sure you can't really tell me this officially - but who would you recommend?" :) Evan's coordinator and I are bffs now.
  • you don't have to choose right then and there.

for the eval i choose an agency that my boss's daughter works at. no other reason. 

i actually call M's pedi and asked them who'd they recommend for the ongoing coordinator once it was established that he would be receiving help.

you do not get to choose the therapist, that is chosen for you but at any time you can request a change if things are not working out 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • wendyjwendyj member
    I was totally clueless, and with the holidays, my timeline was getting eaten up pretty quickly, so my coordinator just said, "Let me make some calls to see who can get you in the quickest". They're good like that.
  • I wouldn't worry about cleaning your house so much.  Trust me, the majority of homes they are in are worse on their best day than your home on the worst day.  Our coordinator just called around to see who could come a time that worked for us, starting with her best recommended agencies.
  • Ha, I always cleaned before the PT would come to our house, even though I knew she saw way worse houses than ours.  Good to know I'm not alone in that feeling!

I chose what would seem like the closest agency, but they ended up canceling on us and we got another agency which has worked out wonderfully.  In our area, the PT list was really long though and had a waiting list so I was willing to take whomever.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"