Maryland Babies

MFM office at St. Agnes

I have to go for a scan next week and for some reason am having the hardest time navigating this darn site to figure out where the heck the MFM office is located at St. Agnes.  I'm pretty familiar with the hospital itself, but nothing really related to L&D or MFM.

Has anyone had a scan here before and can you just give me basic directions on where in the hospital the office is located?

I would call back but the woman on the phone was Satan's Mistress (she literally scoffed at me when my LMP did not match my EDD Confused) so I'd like to avoid calling the office back at all costs.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation

Re: MFM office at St. Agnes

• Ok, So you park in the visitor lot and go in through the front entrance. As soon as you walk into the main lobby hang a sharp left, next to the security desk. There is an elevator. It only goes to the 3rd floor. Go up to the the third floor. Up there is the breast center and the the MFM center (ultrasounds and pregnancy testing stuff). You have to walk through the lobby of the breast center to get to the MFM place.

If you wanted to go to L&D you would go into hospital, into the old tower not the new tower and go to the 3rd floor. Up there is L&D, post-partum, NICU, nursery. However you need to get a badge at the front to actually get into the 3rd floor. Or you can go up and then call using the intercom buttons.

• Thank you SO much!!!  This is very very helpful!!
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my NT at St Agnes and I was very happy with everything there!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"