September 2011 Moms
Options

My babys beat!!!

Hey ladys..have anyone heard about my babys beat app??? it's like a fetal monitor app..i read about it in here:

https://my-baby-beat.apps.findmysoft.com/

so i did some digging because i thought it was spam or just a scam..and it really works..tried it myself..took about 3 tries to hear his heartbeat with the mic,..but we got to hear it..it's faster then your own heartbeat..anyways..i was just really excited..and wanted to share..:-)

Re: My babys beat!!!

• Options
    Yeah, I don't know that I believe that. How do you know its not just a babys heartbeat...meaning how do you know it is actually your babys hb? It is very easy to just say okay you are hearing your baby....then your phone "play" an already recorded babys hb. I'll stick with my doppler.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I downloaded and haven't been able to heard it yet, so I'm convinced that when I do hear something it will be for real. I decided to not try it for a week or so and am excited to give it another try tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey..i got the app..i was able to hear his heartbeat on week 24 even though it's meant for the 3rd trimester...sometimes u can hear it sooner..and for the QA - The babys heart beat is much faster then ypur own heartbeat which of course u can also pick up :-0)
  • Options
    Yes! Ronda is right!! the babys heartbeat is faster then your own..and don't give up hearing it..it takes time to find the heartbeat...
  • Options

imageKaterichardsmom:
    Yes! Ronda is right!! the babys heartbeat is faster then your own..and don't give up hearing it..it takes time to find the heartbeat...

This may be a stupid question, but y'all DID know that already right?

• Options
    Each of the "users" have less than 15 posts. Hmm, me thinks virus or some sorta scam.
  • Options

imagelacey0482:
    Each of the "users" have less than 15 posts. Hmm, me thinks virus or some sorta scam.

Me thinks some people seriously believe when you tell them the word gullible is written on the ceiling they believe you...

• Options
    imageamandaloren:

imagelacey0482:

Me thinks some people seriously believe when you tell them the word gullible is written on the ceiling they believe you...

Hahaha! Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"