September 2011 Moms
Options

VENT VENT VENT :( Very Long

Today my girlfriends took me out to what was supposed to be a great day of shopping And etc. So they got their nails done I got my eyebrows waxed, they did an ok job but I had to go back over it.

We ate and had girl chit chat.

Then we shopped for my bumpie (exchange)  (I totally had too much fun spending too much on her)  <---- was the highlight of my day seriously it's the only thing I truly enjoyed today) Big Smile

Went to get my hair done <- this is where it gets bad at Le petite Salon

I told the lady what I wanted, Long Layers with no bangs I wanted to keep the length.  So she starts on my hair gets it wet and does the first few cuts. Then proceeds to take a call on her cell phone steps out in the hall for about 10 minutes.

Comes back to start my hair again  (halfway through)...Takes ANOTHER 10 minute phone call.

Wait it gets even better....ALMOST done with my hair and yet ANOTHER 5 minute phone call. She finally finishes my hair and I take one look at it and almost start bawling. Both sides of my hair are different lengths by a landslide, she wasn't off a little bit I am talking almost 3 inches or more. She didn't even put layers in the back of my hair. 

I was so upset I didn't even have her attempt to fix it.  Indifferent

Lets get this straight, I am a great tipper and well above average for that matter. I didn't tip her, not one penny. She was lucky that I even paid.

My girlfriends were mad for me when they saw my hair. Even my husband noticed and he isn't the type at ALL to ever notice if I change something. He never notices those things. Well let me tell you he sure the hell noticed AND told me to go get it redone tomorrow   Crying

Re: VENT VENT VENT :( Very Long

• Options

Oh my god!  Seriously.  All stories I've heard of haircuts that are interrupted by phone calls NEVER end well.  

I'd totally go back tomorrow and get your money back.  Legit, that's not right!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh man- that sounds brutal. I would be so angry and upset.

One time I had a hair dresser take a smoke break during my hair cut- and then came back and ran her smoke hands all over my head. bleh. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh I'm so sorry Hun.  It is such a sensitive thing getting a haircut... I have had so many bad experiences, I literally start sweating thinking about a trip to the salon... I talk to them the entire time to make sure they are only taking off the 1/2 inch I asked for, I get so nervous about it. 

I hope you are able to get it fixed up tomorrow, by someone who wll really listen to what you want and spend the time on your hair... it sounds like your hair was quite long to begin with, I'm sure they will be able to add the layers you wanted and even things up at the front, I'm sorry for you though, I know what its like to have a bad haircut.... traumatizing!!

• Options
    imagewindsongs:

Oh man- that sounds brutal. I would be so angry and upset.

One time I had a hair dresser take a smoke break during my hair cut- and then came back and ran her smoke hands all over my head. bleh. 

I would have left at the smoke hands. Straight up stood up and left lol. 

• Options

oh my goodness. I am sorry. This is a crappy day.

I wouldn't have paid. I honestly would have found out if there was someone I could to about her performance because that is just uncalled for.

• Options
    Sorry, but I keep thinking about this!  You should call in the morning and ask to talk to the manager and see what they can do for you.  Don't be afraid of seeming whiny or b!tchy---this is your HAIR, damn it!  They need to make good here!  I'm sure you didn't complain at the time because you didn't want to cause trouble, but if you are still hating it in the morning, I'd totally call.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"