South Carolina Babies
Options

Pediatricians in Greenville

Hey! My husband's job is moving us to the Greenville area for about a year after we have our first child in October, I am going up that way in the next couple weeks to meet with some pediatricians. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for that area?? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatricians in Greenville

• Options
    I use childrens medical center . It depends on your parenting style (co-sleeping, immunizations, etc..). I'm more traditional as following regular medical recs so I like CMC.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Try Christie Pediatric Group
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use The Childrens Clinic in Simpsonville.  I have several friends that see the doctors in the Greenville office as well.  No complaints! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Parkside Peds off of Batesville Road! LOVE LOVE that group!
  • Options

We use and love the Children's Clinic in Greer.  They are wonderful, we never have to wait... they are very close to our house.  I have also heard great things about Parkside.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Tonya Knox-Frasier at Brightmoor Pediatrics was recommended to us by a nurse at the hospital we delivered at.  (Obviously, we were a little late finding a pediatrician!)  She had been a hospital pediatric doctor, then opened her own practice.  My husband and I absolutely love her, and she's great with our daughter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"