September 2011 Moms
Options

Why did I do that?

Since I've been eating really well the last few days, and I passed my GTT, I thought I would allow myself a little treat.  I have a couple single serving cheesecakes in the freezer that are amazing.  So I pulled one out to thaw, thinking I would only eat half of it.  Next thing I know, the whole thing is gone, and I literally feel like my stomach is going to explode.  Normally I can eat the whole thing, no problem (not that I necessarily should...).  Anyone else getting full way faster these days?

Re: Why did I do that?

• Options
    YES! And especially when we were on vacation. I would take a few bites of something then feel like I needed to get rid of some of it or I would die. An hour later I would be ravenous. Tell Violet to get off your stomach! LOL
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

• Options

Yes and then I whine that I feel hungry full because I am still hungry but nothing will fit!

mmm cheesecake! Which brand?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am - I've been eating ALOT better than I use too, maybe that has somethign to do with it idk. but cheesecake sounds amazing! My Mouth is watering! lol

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

YES! And I often still feel hungry but there's no room for the food in there.

mmmmm cheesecake... do you buy a gf kind or make it yourself?

• Options
    Yep, I've noticed this happening for the past week or so. I was like this in 1st tri, too, except now I am always hungry, lol!
  • Options
    Me too! I eat half of what I used to, feel horribly full...then an hour later my tummy is growling. LOL I guess things are starting to get a little squished in there, huh!
    "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." Married 9.24.2005 DS born 5.2.2007 DD born 8.26.2011 imageimage
  • Options

sorry for all my dbl posting! The bump locks up and I have to close the site, when I come back it shows I didn't post but when I repost it appears! 

This is one of the reasons I frequently lose track of things on the bump!

Oh other thing it does is posts blank messages when I quote someone before I typed in what I had to say. grrrr

• Options
    Definitely. As my 8 year old niece says "The baby's taking up all the room."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageheatherebee:

YES! And I often still feel hungry but there's no room for the food in there.

mmmmm cheesecake... do you buy a gf kind or make it yourself?

I have not had much success with homemade cheesecake, gf or otherwise.  The ones I got are from Pamela's Products.  (I had the Hazelnut--it's also corn free!)  They're not cheap, but I let myself splurge when they're on sale at my local health food store.  I want to say they're between $4 and $5 for the 5 oz size.  SO good though!

• Options

Oh too bad we are so far apart! I have had success making it before and I have these delicious gf brownies that would make a fantastic crust.

I'd share a single serving with you and we wouldn't be sick or overfull!  I will check out Pamela's!  Thanks :)

• Options
    Yes - and it really sucks.  I have also found that I am getting heartburn more regularly and that sucks too.
    image.
  • Options
    Yes, it's very frustrating because then I am hungry every hour once the few bites digest. I want to eat a full meal like a normal human being. I also find that water takes forever to go down too so I always feel sloshy.
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I get full super fast and then I am hungry an hour later! Because of this, I tend to only eat healthy stuff that LO needs because I feel like i don't have room for anything else! I guess that is a good thing. Smile
    image BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"