September 2011 Moms
Options

I am starving today!

I guess it's another growth spurt, it's been awhile.  But sheesh, I can't get enough to eat! 

We went out last night and I ate way too much and was pretty miserable last night, so my plan was to take it easy today.  I guess not.  Hopefully it chills before my appt next week and I haven't gained a hundred pounds between now and then :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I am starving today!

• Options
    Was just saying on FB that I think I am approaching yet another growth spurt, between the RLP and my eating, and everyone saying and I getting bigger again..... I guess 26-27 weeks is another weight gainer....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Chili's???? DROOL! Their Quesadilla Explosion Salad is my favorite. Great. Now I want one really bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCodi-Bailey:
    Chili's???? DROOL! Their Quesadilla Explosion Salad is my favorite. Great. Now I want one really bad.

DED. I thought you said chili's, as in the restaurant, not "chills", as in, this food intake needs to chill. hahhahaha My bad.

• Options
    imageCodi-Bailey:

imageCodi-Bailey:

DED. I thought you said chili's, as in the restaurant, not "chills", as in, this food intake needs to chill. hahhahaha My bad.

LMAO!  I read your first response and was like WTF?  I never said anything about Chili's.  Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was just thinking this!  I ate breakfast (cereal) and my usual snack (greek yogurt) and I'm starved!  I can usually last til 1:00 before i need lunch...it's barely noon!
  • Options
    let's not even get started - I've eaten like half a block of cheese today.

• Options

DH made me a sandwich for lunch today, and when he just texted to ask me if it was good, I wrote back and said yes, but I wish he had made me two!  I'm also starving today.

I've never noticed all the things you guys are mentioning about growth spurts, but now that you say it - I've been starving for the last couple of days, and extra tired and like all of my muscles are feeling tight and achy a lot.  I guess now I know what growth spurts feel like!

• Options
    imagemrsmikey:
    imageCodi-Bailey:

imageCodi-Bailey:

LMAO!  I read your first response and was like WTF?  I never said anything about Chili's.  Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Haha! Whoops! I can either blame this on being starving lately and thinking about food or pregnancy brain. Or both.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"