Upstate NY Babies
Options

Spider Viens-Ugh

So in the last two weeks they started appearing out of now where on my one leg right above my knee. They've seem to be getting worse and worse and spreading/getting bigger each day and now are starting to really hurt. DH wants me to call the Dr. I know pregancy can cause this, but it just makes me worried that something is being pushed on that shouldn't be and causing this. It's not going to be fun wearing shorts and bathing suits with this ugly mess on my leg I feel like I'm 51 instead of  31. Any of you have trouble with these or know more about them?

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Spider Viens-Ugh

• Options
    I do have a few, that popped up while pregnant and never really went away. They are pretty light, and when I use a little self tanner they aren't nearly as noticeable. But they have never hurt. I would definitely give your doc a call.
  • Options
    I would call your doctor.  Mine become more prevelant when i'm pregnant as well, and I know my doctor said we need to keep an eye on them because of blood clots.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    dle927dle927 member
    I never had to deal with them when I was pregnant but I'm destined to get them.  My mother is actually having surgery at the end of the month because she has some that are really painful.  Def. call!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"