September 2011 Moms
Options

cramping since 1 am- WWYD?

following up again, after taking a bad fall, spending quite a bit of time in L&D and being sent home, i started having cramping around 1 am. I went to sleep and it didnt bother me. Around 10 am i woke up to the cramping and it has been continuous ever since. It feels like mild period cramps, and all around im just feeling crampy and ick. Im trying to decide if i should call L&D again... i wouldnt be too concerned if i wouldnt have taken that fall. I dont have any leaking or spotting or anything. But im sure they would probably tell me to come in if i called (my hospital is just that way) what would you do? I dont want to spend another day in the hospital for nothing but at the same time i dont want to make a bad mistake.

Re: cramping since 1 am- WWYD?

• Options
    call
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CALL!
    {May Siggy Challenge}
    Favorite TV mom: Janelle's Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Flor Maria
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    call for sure. I'm not one to jump on the phone for the littlest feeling or ailments but for this I would call.
  • Options
    I don't know what to do, call to be safe since you had the fall, but I am having a lot of cramping too, have been for a couple days, and nothing happened like that to me. I am hoping its either BH or RLP(don't know if RLP happens this late). I was JUST in the doctor a few days ago before this happened for back pain, and I tested negative for a UTI, so I really don't want to call my doc and seem like a crazy lady, plus I have been in L&D for no reason at all twice in the last month, so I know your apprehension to call. 
  • Options
    Better to be safe than sorry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"