September 2011 Moms
Options

Uh, wow

Just opened a pack of Feta cheese, checked the expiration date in passing.  It was September 9, 2011.

Not sure which surprised me more - that my Feta is good for 3 months or the fact that September 9th is my due date, and I know how something in my fridge that is going to be good until this babe is here.

Crazy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Uh, wow

• Options
    Ella&CElla&C member
    LOL! I notice funny stuff like that, too. And thank you for making me hungry for Greek now.....Stick out tongue
  • Options

imageElla&C:
    LOL! I notice funny stuff like that, too. And thank you for making me hungry for Greek now.....Stick out tongue

You're most welcome.  Lol.  Greek food and spinach salad (with feta, fruit, and nuts) ... I could seriously live on those two things right now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ella&CElla&C member
    Me, too! Have you ever made tzatziki sauce? It is stupid easy, and tastes delish on steak, lamb, toasted pita, crackers...you name it!
  • Options
    quezzoquezzo member
    I'm always so shocked at how long cheese lasts.
  • Options
    Isn't that amazing! I think it is weird to start seeing September starting to pop up!! Wanna hear something really strange? I am a NICU nurse and we delivered another 24 week baby this week...it was so weird looking at that baby and thinking that is what is inside of me right now...CRAZY!
  • Options
    imagehisaak:

imageElla&C:

You're most welcome.  Lol.  Greek food and spinach salad (with feta, fruit, and nuts) ... I could seriously live on those two things right now.

Haha... Im so jealous!!! I love greek food but for some reason I cant even deal with the smell of certain delicious greek things since getting pregnant.... Crying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"