I had a small shower last night with some of the moms from my playgroup here. One of the moms that RSVPd yes ended up not being able to make it. Her 22 month old daughter had to be taken by helicopter to Children's Hospital in Little Rock after pulling a 60in flat screen TV over on her. She is doing remarkably well today and is alert and talking, but has a skull fracture very close to her spine and a broken nose. It's so super scary! The poor little girl will have to wear a neck brace for 8 weeks. Please use this as a reminder to check your homes and anchor things that might be unsafe. And please keep this family in your thoughts.