September 2011 Moms
Options

Goodbye rings :(

Yesterday morning was the first day I couldn't get my sparkly wedding rings on my swollen fingers. It's been a few weeks of struggling to get them off at night, but finally they don't fit anymore, a slight bummer. I ended up going to my training wearing my DH's work wedding band (he has two because he gets really messy at work sometimes). So last night DH and I went to James Avery and bought a very simple and un-expensive wedding band, little sad to put up my wedding rings but this baby is worth it. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Goodbye rings :(

• Options

Awe!!!  I feel your pain.

I had to have my ENGAGEMENT ring stretched so that I could wear it on my wedding day last week.  It's definitely no fun, but comes with the territory. 

I love James Avery...good choice! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm wearing a james avery ring. It's actually my dh promise ring that was to small for him. Its engraved the dh told me the wrong size. He normally wears it around his neck but now its mine. I refuse to go without a ring. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Love james avery too! And I also refuse to go without a ring, I feel so naked.  

• Options
    I specifically bought a new claddagh ring and had a pearl ring made for when my usual rings won't fit.  I don't wear much jewelry, but I always wear my claddagh my H got me for my 18th birthday and my wedding/engagement rings.  I'd feel naked without them.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I know, it's so sad!! I haven't been able to wear mine for a couple weeks.  I feel like everytime I go somewhere people are noticing I'm not wearing a ring and thinking "Oh that poor pregnant unmarried girl."  Plus I usually have DD with me, so I'm sure that makes it even better.  I am going this weekend to get mine sized so I can wear them again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

sorry to hear that!

I'm thinking I have a few weeks to go until mine have to come off.  I'm gonna get a cute CZ from Target as a replacement!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I had to retire my engagement ring to the jewelry box about 2-3 weeks ago.  I miss wearing it, looking at it & admiring it!

My wedding ring is still fitting fine although some evenings can be a bit of a struggle to take it off!

• Options
    ac5008ac5008 member
    I too am in the no ring club. I think its time to get a ?for now? ring because when I go out Im sure everyone is judging me :/

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I never take mine off, so even if my fingers ever DO swell, it wouldn't matter.  What I had to stop wearing was my anklet and necklace with DS1 & DS2.  This one I have yet to swell up anywhere.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options
    Yup same here. I can still wear my engagement ring,but I wear my band on my necklace. I dont think the engagement ring is going to last much longer either Crying
  • Options
    That stinks, but at least you have a replacement for now. I take my rings off every night to make sure they dont get stuck, but so far so good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"