September 2011 Moms
Options

***SMcCullick***

Hey! I hadn't seen you on here in a while. How is everything going? I just want to say how much respect I have for you and I think your strength is really inspiring.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***SMcCullick***

• Options
    Aww, thank you! Things are going better than they were. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do after I have LO. I have been working on trying to analyze costs and income and figure out if I should stay where I am or move closer to my family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Do you have any friends that are accountants or office managers and can help you crunch all the numbers?

The questions about moving closer to family is a tough one. If you think that they will be a good support system for you, it might be a good idea.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't have any friends that are really good with numbers. I can make more money where I am now, but cost of living is higher, also. If I move closer to home I will make less, but I will have my family there to help with child care on the weekends I have to work. I will probably end up moving closer to them, it's just trying to figure out when to move and where I will work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"