July 2011 Moms

Loose sundresses on sale at Old Navy

and an additional 20% code if you order online. I am thinking they will be comfortable and will hide my belly once the little ones come!

Re: Loose sundresses on sale at Old Navy

• Tried a bunch on a couple days ago and left in tears. The fabrics and cuts were terrible on me and my huge nursing boobs. It was sad.
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• ksulliksulli member
    imagekatie4253:
    Tried a bunch on a couple days ago and left in tears. The fabrics and cuts were terrible on me and my huge nursing boobs. It was sad.
    well that's disappointing, I thought they'd be a good option PP, but I guess we'll have to wait & see.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Loading the player...
  • I've tried on a few and i agree sometimes they cut in the weirdest spots and look terrible! I love there dresses you just have to try on like everystyle and maybe one will work for you! this year none seemed to work for me but the styles i bought last year im still wearing just with leggings since they are getting short!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm stuck in bed so haven't had a chance to try them on. But, good news is the 20% is for everything, including the foldover skirts that I wanted to get :)
  • The fold over skirts are amazing....but they had one left in my size, so mad, totally would have bought every color.

I could order, but I wanted them more for pregnancy than after (but will wear after) and until they get here, LO will almost be here too. 

• I bought a bunch when they had dresses for $10.  I agree with the cut being funny though.  I just wear sweaters or caplets over top. 
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm wearing one right now and love it! I bought 4 of them, 6 dollars a piece. I wear a white tank underneath them because as always, they don't look right on my boobs. I have NEVER been able to wear a low cut or v-neck anything without a tank underneath because my ladies are far apart and not very perky (although they were only small B's pre pregnancy).

The dresses have lots of room and my plan is to take them in on the sides as my PP belly goes down.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"