September 2011 Moms
Options

M/S must be confused.

I was sick from week 3-week 21, every single day, all day. Then it started tapering off to just being nauseated. Now at 23 weeks, it's came back? What the heck!? Anyone else have m/s that comes & goes?

Re: M/S must be confused.

• Options
    O yeah.  I had nausea very early on that went to full blown all day sickness around 6 1/2 weeks.  My sickness left around 23 weeks and now at 28 weeks that horrible nausea feeling has returned.  Bleh.  My OB said it's pretty common for it to come back in the third tri.  O joy!
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options

yes! I have been gagging a lot lately!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    quezzoquezzo member
    Some people have it the entire time. :( I'm sorry yours hasn't/isn't going away. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, I had about 3 weeks off and then bam... dry heave city... I usually throw up at least once a day too.  Are you having a girl?  We've found that to be a trend with those of us that are still sick.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I start to feel nauseous if it's been too long since I've eaten, but otherwise am ok.  Ugh, m/s is awful, hope yours goes away!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My nausea returned about 2 weeks ago and I have thrown up a few times too. My MW said it is because our stomachs are super squished. But, if you actually throw up consistently at this point (Katywren...), like at the same time every day, it needs to be taken more seriously or at least monitored and make extra sure you aren't dehydrated and are eating enough. That's just her opinion though.
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ugh that sucks so many of us are still getting sick! Yes, my little trouble maker is a girl! I am taking 8mg zofran every morning, but it doesn't help with the nauseous feeling, only the vomiting, which sometimes happens anyway.
  • Options
    Yes, I have a good week or so where I feel good am not sick and then a week where i get sick alot.  It's annoying.
  • Options
    It's just nice to hear I'm not the only one.  I was barely sick in the first trimester now I notice I'm feeling queasy every day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"