New Jersey Babies

Hi! New to group. Expecting twins anyone else?

Hi there! I'm happy to find a forum that looks pretty active. We're happily expecting twins after a rough 3 yrs of trying and I am overwhelmed with registering. For now I'm looking at double strollers can anyone recommend a great stroller for twins? So far I've seen the Baby Jogger, heard about Uppa Baby and the Buggaboo. Also, after getting a sturdy stroller do you think I need to get 2 lighter, inexpensive, quick folding ones as well, for on the run?Any advice is truly appreciated!

Re: Hi! New to group. Expecting twins anyone else?

• Hi and congrats!  I'm expecting twins as well in November.  I highly recommend looking for a Multiples group in your area.  I just joined one for Essex county and it is a godsend!  They may be able to give you great suggestions on what to buy/register for, etc.  I was able to get 2 slightly used car seats and swings through a swap they just hosted.  Here is a link to the national site so you can try to find one in your area.

https://www.nomotc.org/index.php?Itemid=43&option=com_clubsearch 

I can't offer much outside of that as I'm pregnant now, but would be happy to share any other info I gain along the way.  Wishing you all the best!

• Congrats to both of you! Twins...how exciting!

I have 1 child so I'm not much help...I do have the Uppababy Vista and really like it - it's big (wide) and bulky and you can't open it one-handed - but rides like a dream.

Good luck to both of you! 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there! I'm a mom-to-be of identical twins - they are due in November also. When are you due?

I have heard a ton of good things about the baby jogger city select line. Right now I'm leaning towards getting the city select min (it's side by side but only 31" wide) and maybe a cheaper tandem one too

dx: me - stage IV endo, elevated FSH DH - mobility/morphology issues IVF #1 12/13/10 - 5dt 2 blasts Beta 1 12/23/10 - 84 Beta 2 12/28/10 - 480 M/C 12/29/10 Beta 2 230 :*( IVF #2 2/28/11 ER 3/5/11 ET - 1 blast, 1 morula 3/15/11 Beta
  • Wow this is wonderful. Thank you so much (dcoughlan) for this link I just found a group in my area and I am thrilled! I am so happy I reached out through this forum. Again, many thanks and I wish you all the best as well!
  • Congratulations ladies and thank you for sharing your thoughts on the strollers, I am off to go look at a few today.

This is our first bab(ies), I am due Nov 3rd but with twins I'll probably deliver by mid to late October. I am so happy to have this forum to connect with you all and share information. I wish you ladies well xo

• MyeMye member

Hi! I am having twins too in December. For a stoller I am thinking the Stroll-Air duo. 

• Hi ladies.

I have the Baby Jogger City Mini and I LOVE it.  I started using it when the girls were about 8 months old.

Before that I had a Double Snap and Go that I used with the Graco Snugride car seats.  I LOVED that and was sad when I had to stop using it - but the girls legs got too long.

Check out the multiples board - it's incredibely helpful and a fun bunch.

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Well my twins are 2.5 years old so maybe I can help with some questions!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just wanted to say hi!  I'm expecting twins as well!  Due in October!  We are also trying to figure out what stroller to go with!  Good luck!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Josiah James

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Naomi Rose

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, My twins are 15 months old now but I highly recommend the Graco or BabyTrend snap and go stroller. It is lightweight, steers great and is so easy to use because you just snap the car seat in and out from the car to the stroller.

The multiples messege board on the bump provided a lot of great advice as well.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"