September 2011 Moms
Options

What's for lunch?

I walked out of the house w/o my lunch this morning, grrrrr!  I think I'm going to get a salad from Friendly's b/c I love their honey mustard dressing.

What are you having?

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: What's for lunch?

• Options
    Leftovers that were sooo good.  Pasta with olive oil and garlic, roasted zuchinni and toasted bread crumbs.  Yum.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagePina:
    Leftovers that were sooo good.  Pasta with olive oil and garlic, roasted zuchinni and toasted bread crumbs.  Yum.

this sounds yummy.  I have leftover spaghetti with meat sauce and an apple.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sushi! Nothing raw ladies, so please no flaming!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pasta salad w/ grape tomatoes, zucchini, and asparagus.  And a big juicy peach.  :)
  • Options
    Left over Carne Asada, spannish rice and salad.... can't wait for noon!!
  • Options
    Tuna fish sandwich, potato chips and yogurt. I have an apple and PB for a snack. Pretty boring today lol
  • Options

imagePina:

*Adds to weekly menu for next week*  That sounds delicious!

• Options
    I'm making some turkey meatloaf right now.  I really need to go grocery shopping today.
  • Options
    My normal Birdseye Steamfresh Rice Medley with pepper and a little butter with 2 yogurts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageTinaL99:

imagePina:

*Adds to weekly menu for next week*  That sounds delicious!

and so easy to make.... cook the spaghetti separately and while its cooking, put thinly sliced zucchini tossed with bread crumbs and chopped garlic and olive oil in 425 oven for about 15 minutes.  Toss with more olive oil and grated cheese.  Easy and good.  I just eye balled everything. Next time I might add some onions to roast as well.

• Options
    spinach salad with grilles chicken and cucumbers.  2 baby peaches and a yogurt for snack
    image.
  • Options
    tuna sandwich, pickle, cheez-its & some gummy fruit snacks. Saving my carrots for later
  • Options

We had pizza at a friends house last night, so no leftovers for me today.  I have a bagel with cream cheese because that was cheaper to pick up this morning than buying a sandwich at work today would be.

I think it's about time for lunch, too - I'm starving even though I had a huge bowl of oatmeal with berries around 10 and watermelon and pineapple at 11:45, and it's only 12:45 now.

I have grapes for a snack later.  I already know that's not going to be enough.

• Options
    Nothing glamorous - whole wheat toast bread with dill-harvarti cheese (a ridiculous amount of it, since I'm obsessed), an apple, and some honeydew.

• Options

Same as usual, PB sandwich, cottage cheese, and an apple.

That picture of Stella in the pool is so cute!

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OnwardOnward member
    Turkey sandwich on a bagel from the deli up the road.  I am STARVING today!!!
    TTC #1 for 4 years with every trick in the book. IVF in October 2010= BFN
    Elliott Michael born 9/22/11
    Audrey Pauline 9/13/15
  • Options
    I snacked all morning on watermelon and then had eggs and toast at noon (brunch?).  I might go to Panera later and get a salad... and a cookie, who am I trying to kid anyways!?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had 3 soft tacos from Taco Bell.  I am thinking of heading out to DQ for a blizzard soon.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    tuna salad (the kind with pasta, onions and peas), fruit salad (just a bunch of different fruits all cut up) and a V8 because I wasn't feeling carrots today for my veggie. I have some fruit snacks and a granola bar for a snack if needed later.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ) : left over tuna noodle casserole, and maybe some bugles
  • Options
    Pit beef sandwich (my boss picked us up for lunch) and FF/SF vanilla pudding w/fresh blueberries in it.
  • Options
    imageveronicafvr:

Same as usual, PB sandwich, cottage cheese, and an apple.

That picture of Stella in the pool is so cute!

Thank you!

• Options

imageshelley1002:
    I had 3 soft tacos from Taco Bell.  I am thinking of heading out to DQ for a blizzard soon.

Thank you for this.  I was feeling so unhealthy compared to everyone else with my chili cheese dog and fries, but I rationalized it was better than yesterday's Pringles and ice cream.  I would faint from joy if my town built a DQ.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just ate two bean burritos. They were homemade and on whole wheat tortillas....so that makes them healthy, right? I've been eating such crap lately. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Leftover buffalo chicken sandwich (https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Buffalo-Chicken-Sandwiches/Detail.aspx), an apple and some pudding. Yum!

• Options
    My DH got me Starbucks for breakfast this morning for our anniversary so I haven't even thought about Lunch yet. Either leftovers or something from town.
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    KatKanKatKan member
    Tuna sandwich with an apple. Probably will snack on cherries in a little bit.
  • Options
    Chicken salad (leftover chicken, light mayo, dried cranberries, grapes) on crackers. I have a yogurt and some almonds for a snack....or if I'm still hungry after I eat the chicken salad!
  • Options

imageshelley1002:
    '

this sounds SO good!

• Options
    I had a lean cuisine, boring.
  • Options

My lunch was very bad....but tasted delicious!!

2 ice cream sandwiches, some cookie dough and a few scoops of cool whip.

I went to the grocery store to get healthy food but my card was declined (I checked, the money was in my account) so it was a sign to eat crap...just for today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"