September 2011 Moms
Options

Raleigh OBs

Goodness, I know a few wks ago I asked about OBs in Nashville, but the hubby is still awaiting word about that job, and had an incredible interview yesterday with an agency in Raleigh...so!  Any of you Raleigh ladies have an OB to recommend?  Or one to stay clear of?  We want a natural birth but hubby insists on an OB instead of a midwife.  So if we move to Raleigh we need an OB who will let my body do what it is supposed to do.  We would love any suggestions!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Raleigh OBs

• Options
    There is a great birthing center in Raleigh (Cary), you should see if they are taking any Sept. patients.  As far as OBs though, I would go to the NC board and ask.  I'm not in Raleigh, but we have several that are.  GL!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use Wilkerson OB/Gyn in Raleigh. I've been with them for 15 years or so - their office is in the medical plaza immediately beside Rex Hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrsmikey:
    There is a great birthing center in Raleigh (Cary), you should see if they are taking any Sept. patients.  As far as OBs though, I would go to the NC board and ask.  I'm not in Raleigh, but we have several that are.  GL!

I go there (it's in Chapel Hill), and they're full for September, unfortunately.  UNC Hospital has a group of midwives who practice in the hospital, but I don't know much about them.  Two women from our birth class are delivering at the UNC Hospital with the midwives; they may be affiliated with Carolina Family Medicine or the hospital itself.  Give the UNC women's hospital a call and they'll be able to give you the info.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    We'll always remember our angel baby: BFP 9/24/10, M/C 10/23/10 8w4d
  • Options

I go to Raleigh OB/GYN Centre and I love love love them. I've been with them through a miscarriage, through everything that happened with DD and now with this LO and they are amazing. All the staff is so nice, and the facility is very clean.

It's right beside Rex Hospital (pretty much attached, but not quite).  And Rex is by far the best hospital around here. I wouldn't have this baby anywhere else. Everyone there is so nice.

There are 7 doctors (all are very nice and take the time to answer questions and concerns and understand your medical history---I've seen all of them at least once) and one of them is always on call at the hospital.

Their phone number is 919-876-8225. This is their web site: https://www.raleighob.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"