September 2011 Moms
Options

Pain in the butt!

Anyone else having major butt pain? Every time I stand up I have incredible pain right over my tush, below the tailbone. Never had this with DS.  Ahh the joys of pregnancy!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pain in the butt!

• Options
    I had it a month ago and then went to PT to make it go away. It's been gone since. I would try some pelvic stretches, leg stretches, and have DH massage that area for you. I've been pain free for the most part since starting those excercises.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I havent for a couple weeks now, but I was having some pain right around my tailbone. It would usually come on after I stood up, and would take a couple minutes to go away, made it kinda hard to walk at times because it hurt so bad! Hope yours goes away soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Chiropractor!!!  Started getting tailbone pain pretty early on.  If I see the chiro once a week, have no back or tailbone pain at all.  Go more than about 10 days, and it starts aching again. 

• Options
    Ugh my butt hurts too!  Last night at our Bradley Class, the instructor encouraged us to sit "indian style" (sorry I know this term isn't exactly P.C. but idk how else to describe it)...even if we're sitting in a chair or on a couch.  I tried it and it really takes a lot of pressure off my tailbone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Henry - Born October 1, 2011 Baby #2 - Due August 30, 2013!
  • Options

Yes, yes, a million times yes! I'm so happy you asked this! I always wonder if the symptoms I have are crazy.

I get it after a lot of sitting, usually. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"