2nd Trimester
Options

Hi Ladies...what's for lunch?

I haven't been very hungry at all during this pregnancy and hope some of your lunch options will stir my appetite...so what's on the menu?

Re: Hi Ladies...what's for lunch?

• Options
    I feel your pain. I have had major appetite issues as well. The only things I have really been able to eat are very healthy things like fruit and salads. Which is odd because I normally have a major sweet tooth. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I really want a plain hot dog, only with mayo.  I know that probably sounds weird.  It's 100% beef and natural, no nitrates, so I may splurge!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    so far its been beef jerky. hmm. maybe ill go get a salad from somehere or a bagel with cream cheese.
  • Options

imageJillylauk:
    I feel your pain. I have had major appetite issues as well. The only things I have really been able to eat are very healthy things like fruit and salads. Which is odd because I normally have a major sweet tooth. 

I've been on a fruit and veg diet since the beginning too, as nothing else sounded even remotely appealing. The past couple days though, I've been craving carbs and salty stuff hardcore. I'm about to make a breakfast burrito for lunch- scrambled eggs, cheese & salsa in a flour tortilla. That and watermelon. Lots of watermelon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yall are making me so hungry!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Today I'm having peanut butter toast and an apple.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am ALL about the fresh fruit...too bad I ate it all and now will have to re-stock tomorrow!
  • Options
    Mac & Cheese.  It's been staple of my diet since I've been pregnant...one of the few things I can eat, sadly.   
    ~*Kimberly*~

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    acaveracaver member
    Spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a!  YUM!!!!
  • Options
    Today is canned soup - Campbells creamy chicken and dumplings!!  It's yummy, and satisfies that creamy salty craving.  And Watermelon, my fav of the month so far!!  It's sooooooo good this year!  Hope you find something yummy!

Expecting a bootiful baby Girl this Halloween
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Lettuce wraps with turkey taco meat, black beans, and salsa. Ryvita crackers and strawberries on the side.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have half a Calzone left over and plan to eat that with a slice or two of watermelon. I eat what the baby tells me too! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    Peanut Butter and Jelly Sammich and a handful of Jalapeno Cheetos have been my typical lunch here lately. 
  • Options
    Baked potato soup from Panera w/ chips!
    December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    peanut butter sandwich and an apple
  • Options
    Grilled Cheese for me!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Homemade chicken salad, tomato slices and blackberries!
  • Options
    bagel, lox and cream cheese with onion
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    Pulled Pork Sandwich with yogurt for dessert.  Not looking forward to it. My DH made it and its a little dry!  Shhhh.  I have been munching on Cherries, strawberries and blueberries All morning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"