September 2011 Moms
Options

*~*Monday Moans*~*

It's Monday ladies, so share your moans and complaints here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~*Monday Moans*~*

• Options

I'm getting really tired of peeing myself at the most inconvenient times!  Yesterday, DH and I were attempting to have sex after a very long dry spell.  He said something funny, I laughed and peed.  Not a lot, but enough to end our sexy time. 

Nothing makes you feel more attractive than wetting yourself while trying to have sex. 

• Options
    I am tired of not sleeping well because one spot in the middle of my back keeps seizing up during the night and it makes it hard and painful to move or take a deep breath.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sleeping has gotten to be really annoying.  I am having the hardest time getting comfortable and am constantly flipping from side to side.  I know as I get bigger and it gets hotter, it's only going to get worse! 

• Options
    DD had a three day fever took her to the dr.. they gave her amoxicillin two days later she got a really bad rash due to the antibiotics .. she's been on childrens allergy meds and the rash is mostly cleared up.. need to go back to the dr today to see if they need to give her different meds I think she's fine though.. then we go back next monday for a late one year check up and shots.. most I've been to the dr in a month and the copay is a pain in the butt too. Twenty dollars just to say hi and bye to a dr after waiting an hour or two to get in even though we have an appt ;)

Nothing else to really complain about..aside the fact that my freezer is icecreamless but that might change today ;)
  • Options
    I hate they way my thighs are rubbing together, another wonderful pregnancy first for me.  This kind of friction is not cool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DH still hasn't felt Madilyn yet which sucks ass.

I have my 24 week appt this friday (which I am so excicted to finally get to V-day!) but I am afraid of what the scale is going to say since I know my weight gain has been extremely crazy.

• Options
    So my OB's office doesn't have a slide-scale, but a basic one you'd see in a bathroom at your house or something. Kinda bootleg, but her whole thing is "generalities are okay because you're pregnant." Okay, fine, I get that. But her scale put me at 7 pounds heavier than my brother's super-accurate scale! That's kind of a big difference! So far she hasn't said anything about inappropriate weight gain or anything like that, but I'm just waiting for the day when she says something like "Well, you've gained 32 pounds and that's not good" when it'll have actually been 25, which is fine. And then I'll talk about how off her scales are and she'll be all doctor-y. Grrrrrrrr.
  • Options
    The rib pain is making sleeping or even laying on the couch impossible. Also the disgusting "mask of pregnancy" that has taken over my forehead is disgusting! I look like I have a disease.
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My hips and pelvis are killing me and I am too fat to be 6 months along. To top it off I woke up at 4:30 this morning and could not fall back asleep.  I love you Monday!
  • Options

I know I am going to be hugely pregnant all summer long, but does it have to be 95 degrees (with a heat index of 105!!!) in June in Chicago?!

And it wouldn't be that bad if it didn't go from 40s and rainy to 100 degrees with 100% humidity in less than 2 weeks...

• Options
    DH and I went out for ice cream last night after a whole weekend of purging the house of our unwanted crap.  It tasted REALLY good, but I ate too much too close to bed.  My stomach woke me up at 3am feeling like my whole belly was going to explode from pressure.  The pain was excruciating when I tried to change positions.  I finally started to feel better, and the dog started howling in her sleep!  Awesome.
  • Options
    Waking up to pee every 1-2 hours is awesome!
  • Options

imageLaComtesse:
    So my OB's office doesn't have a slide-scale, but a basic one you'd see in a bathroom at your house or something. Kinda bootleg, but her whole thing is "generalities are okay because you're pregnant." Okay, fine, I get that. But her scale put me at 7 pounds heavier than my brother's super-accurate scale! That's kind of a big difference! So far she hasn't said anything about inappropriate weight gain or anything like that, but I'm just waiting for the day when she says something like "Well, you've gained 32 pounds and that's not good" when it'll have actually been 25, which is fine. And then I'll talk about how off her scales are and she'll be all doctor-y. Grrrrrrrr.

Shouldn't it all be relative?  If the first appointment you weigh 130 (but really 123 at home) and now you weigh 155 (148 at home), it's still a 25 lb weight gain.

• Options

My DH is out of town this week. The first night I don't usually mind too much- I watch too much TV, don't do the dishes, and stay up too late! But then I miss him. Sad

And one of my dogs peed on the floor this morning.

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I got sunburned this weekend.  It was where I didn't get the sunscreen well enough and so it's streaky and in painful places.  

And I'm tired of being poor.  I want to eat out and buy new things.  I'm sick of my clothes and peanut butter sandwiches.

And DH is driving the car with A/C now because he has further to go.  So I get to run errands in the oven on wheels. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Can I add another one?  I am at work waiting to do an exam and I need the other women performing it to get in here so we can start...Was supposed to start 10 minutes ago. This hooker is always late and it gets on my freaking nerves. How hard is it to be on time to an exam that you set the time for????? UGH this women gets on my nerves big time. If you are always going to be 10-15 minutes late then why not change the exam time for then so I don't have to sit around waiting for your dumb a$$
  • Options

My work hours changed from 6AM - 3:30PM to 5AM -2:30PM.  I have to get to bed by 9PM, though I only get up 30 minutes earlier since I always arrived at work around 5:30 AM to beat the security gate traffic.

HOWEVER, last night, despite being up since 6am and working my butt off at the house all day, I could not fall asleep until 11PM.

• Options
    imagedianamcu:

imageLaComtesse:

Shouldn't it all be relative?  If the first appointment you weigh 130 (but really 123 at home) and now you weigh 155 (148 at home), it's still a 25 lb weight gain.

I know at my very first appt they only asked what my starting out weight was, they didn't weigh me. So mine is a couple pounds off to (more at docs office)

• Options
    imagedianamcu:

imageLaComtesse:

My ob scale is 1-2lbs off but they asked me what my pre pregnancy weight was.. that said I should have told them 2lbs more than my weight but I didn't so it always seems 2lbs heavier than reality.. Same may have happened with comtesse side not many people alctually get weighed in the office prepregnancy.
  • Options

Between DH and the dog snoring last night, and our little one kicking up a storm at bedtime, I don't think I fell asleep until 12:30 or 1:00.  I usually love when LO is kicking, but his timing wasn't great last night.

Also, I'm dreading next weekend and wish I could just fast-forward to next Monday (pathetic, I know).  DH's family is visiting, which means I will have 8, yes 8! house guests.  I'm not looking forward to cleaning the house to get ready for them, or playing hostess all weekend.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Henry - Born October 1, 2011 Baby #2 - Due August 30, 2013!
  • Options

I found out this morning that my psychiatrist is no longer with the practice. Urgh! So in the middle of pregnancy I have to find a new one. Kind of annoying but with the problems I had with her the last two weeks (actually mostly just with the nurses), I'm not going to stress too much about it.

Our forecast for today is about 97 degrees with a heat index over 100. LOVELY!

Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Options
    imagedianamcu:

imageLaComtesse:

She's starting from my PP weight as sent to her by my PCP. 

• Options

I am sick and feel like sh!t. Summer colds are horrible! My head is seriously going to pop off my shoulders.

My DH left for two weeks which I HATE.

I'm worried about my LO.

I slept horrible last night for all of the above reasons.

I want my bed.

• Options
    I spend 5 hours walking around a wine hot air balloon festival on Saturday and thought I was going to fall over. Back pain, ute pain, foot pain uggg. We are going to the del mar fair in two weeks and will be walking around from 10 - 3 pm. I will be done with walking adventures after the fair.
  • Options
    imageamandaloren:

DH still hasn't felt Madilyn yet which sucks ass.

I have my 24 week appt this friday (which I am so excicted to finally get to V-day!) but I am afraid of what the scale is going to say since I know my weight gain has been extremely crazy.

My DH just felt LO yesterday for the first time...it was so frustrating, and I didn't really even want anyone to try until he did. He was amazed at how strong it was, and I think that is the cool thing about them not feeling it until later is how they can feel how powerful the kicks are.

• Options

I had to run into an "ex" of DH's yesterday and wanted to punch her in her skinny little throat. I can't stop picturing her flat stomach...but then the b*tch in me comes out and I picture her high jeans, short tank-top...etc...I'm not looking forward to a wedding in September where I'll be surrounded by all of his ex's...hopefully LO will come early or at least make us too sick to go...

• Options

Exhaustion is starting to kick back in and just in time for a Federal Reserve conference I have to sit through tomorrow morning.  I'm really hoping I don't make a fool of myself and go all narcoleptic in the middle of it. 

• Options

imageLaComtesse:
    She's starting from my PP weight as sent to her by my PCP. 

Well, then that's effed up if the scales are that different.  They need to adjust your weight based on the differences in scales if they are going to say something to you about weight.  If/when...

• Options
    I was so close to calling in this morning...I should have done it. I'm not sick. Just wanted another day to be at home.
  • Options

imageamandaloren:
    I know at my very first appt they only asked what my starting out weight was, they didn't weigh me. So mine is a couple pounds off to (more at docs office)

Wow...really? Mine didn't.  They start charting from week 8 when I had my first appointment.

• Options
    Mine is a Monday Moan with a side of TMI Tuesday (is that the one we picked? anyways...) So I've been dealing with problems with my legs...restless legs, feet.....aching like growing pains every night. It keeps me up till all hours and honestly I'd rather have straight pain than this annoyance every single night because sometimes I feel like I'm literally going insane from it. Anyways - I've tried EVERYTHING to heal it, but DH and I saw at the Nutrition House yesterday a pill for resless legs. We went in to talk to the nutritionist about it, and she said that specific pill wouldnt be the best for pregnant women, but she had another one that she uses that would be great! So, we invest the 20$ in these little magnesium drops - and head home. Flash forward to last night where I decide to take the minimum dosage. You can take 10-40 drops a day. I take 10. Flash forward again about hmmm 2 hours and I'm on the toilet - in excrutiating pain - feeling like I'm prepping for a barium enima (anyone had one of those - I havent - but have heard that it 'cleans you out' like nothing you could ever imagine) To top it off I'm vomiting AND......my legs/feet have never been as restless as they were last night. I went to bed at 10:30 and didn't officially fall asleep of exhaustion until 4am! I feel like trash today and it was the worst experience of my pregnancy so far! Needless to say I'll just be dealing with my restless legs from now on.... luckily my work is flexible and I was able to call in sick just for a couple hours this morning to catch some extra Zs. I still feel drained though - no pun intended ;) Yuck!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am just having a Monday. My computer has been acting up, small irritations from co-workers, general fatigue, and my back is still killing me from that fall over a week ago. It will all be okay, but it was definately a stressful morning. And as you can see I still haven't found time to update my siggy for June. Lame.
  • Options
    I am working day 6 of 8 in a row....I am so unproductive it isnt funny. I just want to go home!
  • Options
    Saturday my BFF and I had plans to leave at 8am to go yard selling and second hand storing. Well, It was raining here in Cali all weekend so we ended up going to one 2nd hand store and the Dollar tree. BOO, she invited me out with her and some mutual friends but along with those was a guy that I had relations with and I would go but didn't want to leave DH in the dark. So instead of going to breakfast and a movie I came home. I was out of the house a whole hour!! I got here and Dh went out to work on a customers car and the kids weren't allowed outside to play due to the weather. Finally at 4pm I took them all to the park because they were driving me insane. I let them run around in a sprinkle/mist for about an hour and then brought them home to make dinner. Sunday, I went to my Inlaws to celebrate my Bil and SIL's bdays today. It was supposed to be a bbq that got rained out so it sucked. I pouted after asking Dh for a Starbucks from the convenient store and he thought I wanted a "Starbucks from Starbucks" then I randomly wanted cheese and he sent his brother and got the wrong one. I just wasn't myself this weekend and I am glad that Monday is here, except I have tons of appointments and things going on this week. BOOOO
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I am tired of being sick!!  I peed myself this morn on the way to work this morn when I had a coughing fit.  I had to turn around and go home to change my clothes.  I am tired of being tired.  I just wish I could have one day that I feel good!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    valzeevalzee member

I work with complete idiots. People who communicate for a living have no idea how to get a point across clearly. And people who's ONLY job it is to organize and manage projects can't keep track of where stuff is.

And, the kicker for today, I just edited an article written for Retailer A's website that suggested you could get the same thing cheaper on Retailer B's site.

Oy!

• Options
    I'm sick! Woe is me.
    BabyName Ticker
    www.homeofthehonakers.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I had to work a day shift on Saturday and somebody called in for the PM shift so I ended up being the one that got required to stay to cover the shift. I didn't think much of it at first, other than I knew I was going to be tired and had to be back into work at 6am Sunday morning...by the time the shift was over I didn't know if I was going to make it out to my car I hurt EVERYWHERE! I had woke up with a sore throat and that was still bugging me, my neck and upper back were killing me, my lower back was kinda achey, my hips hurt, and my ankles and feet hurt like no other! Up until that point I hadn't had much trouble with aches and pains, my holy cow, by the end of that day I felt like I was 80 years old!! I can't imagine how fun it's going to be if I get required again in the next few months before LO gets here. Tongue Tied
  • Options

imagetwinkle_toez69:
    Mine is a Monday Moan with a side of TMI Tuesday (is that the one we picked? anyways...) So I've been dealing with problems with my legs...restless legs, feet.....aching like growing pains every night. It keeps me up till all hours and honestly I'd rather have straight pain than this annoyance every single night because sometimes I feel like I'm literally going insane from it. Anyways - I've tried EVERYTHING to heal it, but DH and I saw at the Nutrition House yesterday a pill for resless legs. We went in to talk to the nutritionist about it, and she said that specific pill wouldnt be the best for pregnant women, but she had another one that she uses that would be great! So, we invest the 20$ in these little magnesium drops - and head home. Flash forward to last night where I decide to take the minimum dosage. You can take 10-40 drops a day. I take 10. Flash forward again about hmmm 2 hours and I'm on the toilet - in excrutiating pain - feeling like I'm prepping for a barium enima (anyone had one of those - I havent - but have heard that it 'cleans you out' like nothing you could ever imagine) To top it off I'm vomiting AND......my legs/feet have never been as restless as they were last night. I went to bed at 10:30 and didn't officially fall asleep of exhaustion until 4am! I feel like trash today and it was the worst experience of my pregnancy so far! Needless to say I'll just be dealing with my restless legs from now on.... luckily my work is flexible and I was able to call in sick just for a couple hours this morning to catch some extra Zs. I still feel drained though - no pun intended ;) Yuck!!

Sorry to hear this.

I had a physical therapist tell me that one of her elderly patients used to sleep with socks on every night and would put a regulary bar of Ivory soap in each sock. She asked her why she did this and the elderly lady said its the only way to stop her restless leg syndrome and that she had been doing it for years. The physical therapist never actually tried it, and I know it sounds funny, but hey, its worth a shot right?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"