Nurseries and Baby Gear

Wall Letters

Where can I find cheap wall letters?  Thanks!!

Re: Wall Letters

• I actually got mine at the dollar store, and painted and decorated them, then hung them with ribbon. all from the dollar store. but most craft stores carry them fairly inexpensively.. like Michaels..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
    expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd
  • Yea I got mine at Michael's.  I think they were originally $3/each, but I had a coupon when I bought them so I think I figured they came out to be about $2.60 each.  But the $3 is still way cheaper then babies r us or online.  Also this way if you want to decorate them, you don't have to worry about having paid a bunch for them.  I decorated mine with paper, made it a quilt effect.  Turned out kind of cool...I'll attach a link to the pic!  Good luck!!

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/cachic101/?action=view&current=g2.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • I bought some really cute ones at Hobby Lobby. They are originally 2.99 a letter, but watch their sales. I bought mine last weekend and they were 50% off. Can't beat 1.50 for a letter and they are painted.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I got mine for $1.88 each at Walmart last week.  Then bought scrapbook paper for 25 cents per sheet (on sale at Michaels) then decoupaged the paper on the letters.  Here's the result  :)  Good luck!image
  • Cute wallpaper ones at landofnod.com.  It's the cheaper Pottery Barn Kids.
  • I got some for my wedding at JoAnn Fabrics - they are really easy to spray paint or staple gun fabric to.
  • I got mine at Michaels and I painted them myself. With two paint colors, 6 letters and brushes I spent less than $15 on them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"