Do your boobs fart? — The Bump
Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Do your boobs fart?

When I pump (which is always, because I EP) I make sure to move them around and what not to get all the milk drained.  Well, sometimes, they make a farting sound.  Anyone else? lol
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do your boobs fart?

• I haven't pumped in a long time but yes, mine did too if I wasn't holding the cone part just right lol.
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • MonaLSMonaLS member

imageMarielle0430:
    I haven't pumped in a long time but yes, mine did too if I wasn't holding the cone part just right lol.

The cone farts if it loses suction b/c i'm doing too much massaging....my bewbies are just innocent victims.

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL I knew this was pumping related just by the title! And the answer is an emphatic YES. The worst is when I'm pumping at work... I have my own office with a door, but it's really a glorified cubicle - the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling, so everyone can hear everything!
    STM due Feb. 2017!
  • imagems12345:
    LOL I knew this was pumping related just by the title! And the answer is an emphatic YES. The worst is when I'm pumping at work... I have my own office with a door, but it's really a glorified cubicle - the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling, so everyone can hear everything!

Yes 

• imageMonaLS:

The cone farts if it loses suction b/c i'm doing too much massaging....my bewbies are just innocent victims.

This. FI finds it incredibly hilarious. He sometimes retaliates. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The first time my DH heard it he gave me a horrified look. I had to tell him that came from my boob not my asss.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards