September 2011 Moms
Options

~***FFFC***~

Re: ~***FFFC***~

• Options
    No real confessions here....yet, but I am dying to know who posted a bikini pic on the board that stirred up some of the UO yesterday......
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Actually have a real confession...

There are a couple other girls pregnant here at work and usually when there are multiple people there is a joint baby shower held for everyone. I know I sound like a major biatch but hell I want my own shower here at work. I don't want to share it with these other women...if I was pregnant by myself then I would get my own. There I said it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePina:
    No real confessions here....yet, but I am dying to know who posted a bikini pic on the board that stirred up some of the UO yesterday......

I only saw one person in a bikini but she is a reg on here and never complained about gaining a couple lbs.....so I am curious who everyone got so riled up about too.

• Options
    I found out this morning that my GTT results were normal.  I celebrated with a bagel and gummy bears!  I have serious issues! 
  • Options
    I had sexy time with my H on Monday, for the first time since we made this baby. I'm sort of ashamed to admit that. I just didn't really care if we did for a while. I know its good for us to do it more often, but quite frankly, I'd rather just go to sleep at night. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can't remember the last time I had sex.  I feel so bad for DH and he has been BEYOND patient.  I just have no desire.  Poor guy.

I don't really like the UO thread mainly because I can't keep up.  I also don't really find anything that unpopular about most of the opinions.  I guess because I don't pay close enough attention, but most of the times it's people discussing back and forth why they agree rather than a lively discussion with different viewpoints.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options
    DD is sick and my hormones are going nuts. She was crying the other day and wouldn't stop and I almost broke down as well and joined her. She threw a fit for an hour this morning no consoling worked so I just put her back to bed so I could get some peace.

The selfish part of me is kind of bummed and hoping she's okay enough so that I can check out the khols sale that's going on later today now that we have spare money.

Nothing good this week. If I think of one ill post later.
  • Options

This is going to sound worse than it is: I hope my brother's wedding doesn't happen.  Let me explain.

He and his fiance are both such irresponsible, immature idiots, and getting married is a huge mistake.  The wedding is in 7 weeks.  They don't even have invitations printed, much less sent out, because they can't afford them.  They had to borrow money to pay the deposit on their apartment.  They don't have a pot to piss in between the two of them, but they want to have a big fancy wedding, and they have a big flat screen TV and a Dyson on their registry.  Her parents refused to pay for the wedding because my brother didn't have a job (he just started a job this week I guess), and they kept complaining about how that's just like, so unfair.  Pretty sure I wouldn't support my daughter marrying someone who wouldn't work either (and in his case, it's wouldn't--not couldn't).  And now that I'm pregnant, they're talking about how they can't wait to have babies.  The whole thing is just a huge, colossal mistake, and I hope they realize it before it's too late.

• Options

first of all i am so excited that im not the last poster today!!

this really isnt that scandalous but, i faked sex this morning.. im sure im not that only one who has done this but it always makes me feel sneaky lol. i just couldn't stand to see that disappointed look on his face that he gets when i say no :/ 

i think i might have another but i can't remember.. pregnancy brain is real people. 

• Options
    imageMarie89:

this really isnt that scandalous but, i faked sex this morning.. im sure im not that only one who has done this but it always makes me feel sneaky lol. i just couldn't stand to see that disappointed look on his face that he gets when i say no :/ 

i think i might have another but i can't remember.. pregnancy brain is real people. 

You faked sex, or you faked an orgasm?  Trying to figure out how you would fake sex...lol.

• Options
    imageamandaloren:

imagePina:

I only saw one person in a bikini but she is a reg on here and never complained about gaining a couple lbs.....so I am curious who everyone got so riled up about too.

I just went and looked too, and saw nothing but the one...so no idea but I'm curious too. I can promise you it wasn't me. I think I gained 5lbs in my pinky.

• Options

I confess that my siggy challenge pictures are a LIE this month! Surprise

Our honeymoon to the DR was not in fact my favorite vacation or my favorite vacation pic(s). But, my favorite vacation was either the one to Europe or the one to Alaska, but I knew everyone else would be all cute in bikinis in their pics this month and dammit if you guys are in bikinis I'm not posting a picture of me in jeans and a coat! You aren't outshining me, you bikini-clad b!tches! Stick out tongue

Also, I confess that I judge the car brand Kia and think they are crappy cars. This is totally not backed up by any logical reason except that they once did a buy one get one free deal and ever since I thought they must be the worst cars ever if they can afford to do a B1G1 free sale.

• Options

My FFFC is that I sometimes really worry about loving LO. I get really anxious about the lack of attachment I feel, and sometimes wonder if I would have found out the sex I would feel closer to the babe. I keep telling myself what I've heard 100 times that it just comes naturally, but it freaks me out a little.

DH hasn't felt LO kick and it really makes me mad!

• Options
    I pretty much MUST have dessert every night. Either ice cream or cookies or cake or rice krispie treats something along the lines of that. I know the sweets is whats making my AS* and legs so large and in charge, but I simply cannot not give in to the craving... When I told my Dr this she laughed and said "you're fine" just don't go over board. Come on! I was hoping for a little scolding doc! Someone make it stop! :)
    MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Options
    imagewomancake:
    imageMarie89:

You faked sex, or you faked an orgasm?  Trying to figure out how you would fake sex...lol.

when you repeat it, it doesn't make that much sense lol. but, no, i didn't even go to the trouble to fake an orgasm it was more like feigned interest in the whole thing.. acting like it was enjoyable, saying things, ya know really put on the show of being involved when i was really in my head thinking "hurry up and get this over with".

• Options

imagePina:

I posted one the previous week's HDBD, but it was bathing suit top and shorts...but I post what I believe is quite regularly, so I don't think it was me. 

• Options

I enjoy watching shows deemed "trashy"...

16 and Pregnant, Jersey Shore etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    imageMarie89:
    imagewomancake:
    imageMarie89:

when you repeat it, it doesn't make that much sense lol. but, no, i didn't even go to the trouble to fake an orgasm it was more like feigned interest in the whole thing.. acting like it was enjoyable, saying things, ya know really put on the show of being involved when i was really in my head thinking "hurry up and get this over with".

Okay, gotcha.  Wink 

Edited because I put my response in the middle of your quoted text.  Silly womancake!

• Options
    Between Wednesday and Thursday, I ate a whole (mini) chocolate cake.  I didn't share with DH, and since it was in the back of the fridge, I'm sure he never knew it existed.  Same thing goes for the large pizza I had earlier this week. I refuse to share certain foods if I don't have to!
  • Options
    imageMarettie:

My FFFC is that I sometimes really worry about loving LO. I get really anxious about the lack of attachment I feel, and sometimes wonder if I would have found out the sex I would feel closer to the babe. I keep telling myself what I've heard 100 times that it just comes naturally, but it freaks me out a little.

DH hasn't felt LO kick and it really makes me mad!

Don't feel bad.. I knew the sex with dd and didn't feel attached. Even after birth it took a while I was in a daze the whole time like "This little person is mine? Does/will she even like me? Does she even know me?" It was odd and once my hormones evened back out.. I realized I loved her the whole time..once we were home it was over :)

Even this go around I know what comes of it but im still not super attatched. I can't grasp loving the thing in me yet.. make sense? But once the little creature arrives the love is amazing they are totally dependant on you! And surprisingly that's a great feeling being needed..

Also my DH hates the feelin of LO move so he declines when I offer which bums me out..
  • Options
    imagewomancake:

This is going to sound worse than it is: I hope my brother's wedding doesn't happen.  Let me explain.

He and his fiance are both such irresponsible, immature idiots, and getting married is a huge mistake.  The wedding is in 7 weeks.  They don't even have invitations printed, much less sent out, because they can't afford them.  They had to borrow money to pay the deposit on their apartment.  They don't have a pot to piss in between the two of them, but they want to have a big fancy wedding, and they have a big flat screen TV and a Dyson on their registry.  Her parents refused to pay for the wedding because my brother didn't have a job (he just started a job this week I guess), and they kept complaining about how that's just like, so unfair.  Pretty sure I wouldn't support my daughter marrying someone who wouldn't work either (and in his case, it's wouldn't--not couldn't).  And now that I'm pregnant, they're talking about how they can't wait to have babies.  The whole thing is just a huge, colossal mistake, and I hope they realize it before it's too late.

I hear you! Right now, I'm praying for three relationships of people I know and love (including a brother and a sister) to fall through. 

• Options
    imagedianamcu:

imagePina:

I posted one the previous week's HDBD, but it was bathing suit top and shorts...but I post what I believe is quite regularly, so I don't think it was me. 

I saw two bikini shots and both by regulars and no one was bragging about a tiny weight gain.  Don't think it was the two of you.....

• Options
    imageMarie89:

My husband thinks that I have multiple "O's" nearly everytime we have sex...

I have NEVER had more than one EVER with ANYONE. But he won't stop going at it until he think's I've gone at least twice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options

Unless I'm completely bored - I do not open the UO or FFFC posts... They make me exhausted!  Haha...

But since I'm here, I'll contribute... I can't stand Subaru cars... Especially the wagons.  :-)~

• Options
    kleu9kleu9 member
    imagelacey0482:

Our honeymoon to the DR was not in fact my favorite vacation or my favorite vacation pic(s). But, my favorite vacation was either the one to Europe or the one to Alaska, but I knew everyone else would be all cute in bikinis in their pics this month and dammit if you guys are in bikinis I'm not posting a picture of me in jeans and a coat! You aren't outshining me, you bikini-clad b!tches! Stick out tongue

Also, I confess that I judge the car brand Kia and think they are crappy cars. This is totally not backed up by any logical reason except that they once did a buy one get one free deal and ever since I thought they must be the worst cars ever if they can afford to do a B1G1 free sale.

bahahaha! I JUST bought a Kia Sorento on Saturday and I love it. Seriously though, this cracked me up because I can totally see where you're coming from with B1G1 free. I mean, was it actually legit? How does a car company do that? There had to have been some kind of serious catch with that deal!

• Options

I confess that I...

- Am addicted to Hershey bars.

- Haven't put my clothes away in so long that the hamper full of my clean clothes on my side of the bed literally busted. (In my defense the rest of the house looks pretty good.)

More to come as I think of them.

• Options

My confession:

-I have ranty arguments all set up for if strangers confront me about doing things in pregnancy (eating something, drinking coffee, wearing heels, etc) that they disapprove of and I kinda wish I could use them. But, so far, almost no one has said anything. 

• Options
    imageashleyr87:
    imageMarie89:

I have NEVER had more than one EVER with ANYONE. But he won't stop going at it until he think's I've gone at least twice.

I've never *never* gotten an O from intercourse.. I have never faked one I simply told H I've never gotten one and probably never will. Worst thing to say to a guy? Probably but I didn't think it through at the time. I still like penetration dont get me wrong just doesnt get me off.. However he has figured out other ways to get me there :) and he too tries to get more than one his reasoning is since females are capable of multiple than we deserve them. Im happy with one..
  • Options
    imagekleu9:
    imagelacey0482:

bahahaha! I JUST bought a Kia Sorento on Saturday and I love it. Seriously though, this cracked me up because I can totally see where you're coming from with B1G1 free. I mean, was it actually legit? How does a car company do that? There had to have been some kind of serious catch with that deal!

Yeah, that sounds pretty crazypants to me!  We love our 2008 Spectra, but my mom's 10 year old Kia is a POS.  I think they really re-tooled the brand sometime in the last 10 years, and now they're making better quality cars.  But I used to be with you and think they were totally cheap.

• Options
    kleu9kleu9 member
    I had to take DH's car to get fixed yesterday, and 100% flirted with the tech for about 10 minutes to get a discount. I have no remorse or guilt and I believe DH would be quite proud. Saved us $40!
  • Options

imageMrsMichelleB:
    I washed all of the baby clothes and cloth diapers this week because they need a pre-wash. I used our normal detergent and not a special baby detergent. Never used anything special with the boys, and won't this time either. 

Good to know... I thought this was some sort of a must? Like the baby would break out into crazy hives if you didn't use special baby soap.

• Options

First time posting on FFFC!  Bummed I have to leave work early so I can't follow all the responses.  But I have two:

1 - I got an airbrush tan last night.  I know the fumes are not great for LO but I went the route of the best I could - it is done by a person airbrushing with fans on so I really didn't smell a thing and I held my breath for the face part.  Part two of my confession, I did it for a wedding we have to go to tomorrow.  Its for a great highschool friend but I know there are going to be so many people from my small town there - I want to look my best for 25 weeks pregnant! Most of these people haven't seen me in 10 years! I am totally being vain about it!

2 - We are seeing two friends tonight with new babies of their own, 1 year old and 6 months.  I am totally worried I will suck at holding, playing with them and they will judge me on my future mom potential.  For that matter I will judge me on my future mom potential! I haven't really been around babies and I never feel comfortable!

• Options
    imageMarettie:
    imageamandaloren:

imagePina:

I just went and looked too, and saw nothing but the one...so no idea but I'm curious too. I can promise you it wasn't me. I think I gained 5lbs in my pinky.

I started it, so I will say this, the post, it wasn't this week, and it wasn't someone who posts here even once a week. That's why I thought it was annoying. I am not in the business of making enemies, and if I was going to call someone out, it would be to their face. This person is NEVER here, so I'm not going to say who it was.

• Options

imagekleu9:
    I had to take DH's car to get fixed yesterday, and 100% flirted with the tech for about 10 minutes to get a discount. I have no remorse or guilt and I believe DH would be quite proud. Saved us $40!

hahahaha.  Good job! I secretly liked it last week when a guy started talking to me through the car window.  Made me feel like I might still be attrative.  ha.

• Options
    kleu9kleu9 member
    imageLaComtesse:

My confession:

-I have ranty arguments all set up for if strangers confront me about doing things in pregnancy (eating something, drinking coffee, wearing heels, etc) that they disapprove of and I kinda wish I could use them. But, so far, almost no one has said anything. 

Ditto. They're all stored up in a little compartment in my head and I've been secretely waiting to bash the sh!t out of somehow and revel in their look of horror at my response. I'll let you know what it happens.

• Options
    imagewomancake:
    imagekleu9:
    imagelacey0482:

Yeah, that sounds pretty crazypants to me!  We love our 2008 Spectra, but my mom's 10 year old Kia is a POS.  I think they really re-tooled the brand sometime in the last 10 years, and now they're making better quality cars.  But I used to be with you and think they were totally cheap.

Haha I know! Crazy right? It was probably 6-7 years ago though, so you may be right. And there probably was a catch with leaving your first born child or something, but I never looked into it to find out haha.

• Options
    imageamandaloren:

Actually have a real confession...

There are a couple other girls pregnant here at work and usually when there are multiple people there is a joint baby shower held for everyone. I know I sound like a major biatch but hell I want my own shower here at work. I don't want to share it with these other women...if I was pregnant by myself then I would get my own. There I said it.

Oooh!  Let me jump on the bandwagon!  Full days of school end next Thursday.  We are having a "man shower" at work for a coworker who is getting married in July.  Babygirl isn't coming until September, but I am secretly hoping that somehow, someway my coworkers haven't forgotten about throwing me a baby shower.  We've done it for every other pregnant woman here (there have been three in about a year), but I'm afraid they will forget about me because I'm not coming back after this summer since I've been essentially furloughed.  And, even if I weren't, I would be out on maternity leave right when school started next year.  I'm thinking maybe it might be a joint thing, but I feel silly and selfish even speculating about it.

I haven't said this out loud to anyone at all, not even DH.  I am confessing this here for the first time outside of my own head.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageAzrayla:
    imageashleyr87:
    imageMarie89:

I've never *never* gotten an O from intercourse.. I have never faked one I simply told H I've never gotten one and probably never will. Worst thing to say to a guy? Probably but I didn't think it through at the time. I still like penetration dont get me wrong just doesnt get me off.. However he has figured out other ways to get me there :) and he too tries to get more than one his reasoning is since females are capable of multiple than we deserve them. Im happy with one..

Lol, I'm totally happy with one too! I don't know how this got started...I think he asked me one time if I had "gone" more than once and I lied and said yes.

IT ALL JUST GOT OUT OF CONTROL FROM THERE!!

Tongue Tied

• Options
    imageashleyr87:

imageMrsMichelleB:
    I washed all of the baby clothes and cloth diapers this week because they need a pre-wash. I used our normal detergent and not a special baby detergent. Never used anything special with the boys, and won't this time either. 

Good to know... I thought this was some sort of a must? Like the baby would break out into crazy hives if you didn't use special baby soap.

depends on baby like some babies break out with certain diapers. I used regular detergent with DD and she was fine I plan to use regular this time. I think a lot of baby only items are a bust.. fyi nursery/baby water is just boiled water.. go home boil your own for two minutes or so and save yourself money :) babies are huge money scams these days..
  • Options
    imagelmjt:
    imageMarettie:
    imageamandaloren:

imagePina:

I started it, so I will say this, the post, it wasn't this week, and it wasn't someone who posts here even once a week. That's why I thought it was annoying. I am not in the business of making enemies, and if I was going to call someone out, it would be to their face. This person is NEVER here, so I'm not going to say who it was.

No fun, but legit reasoning.  Now I will have to go and search..... Devil

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"