Nurseries and Baby Gear

finally found a good stroller fan!

i was really surprised at how few stroller fans there are out there. we already have a cooling insert we put in DS's stroller which works great but with it so hot outside we also wanted a fan. the first one we bought was crap (sunshine kids stroller fan). even putting your hand up to it, you couldn't feel any air circulating at all. so, i purchased this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BGTDDK and it arrived the other day. it's great! we walked around an outside mall yesterday and DS was happy as can be with his little fan and between that and the cooling insert, we were outside for an hour and he didn't start to fuss at all.

thought i'd share with you guys since i'm sure i'm not the only one who lives where it's hot! 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: finally found a good stroller fan!

• Thanks for sharing! This is something that I have been wanted to purchase but always forget about until we are out and could actually use it, lol.

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Married Bio

• Great idea... thanks for sharing!  What cooling insert did you purchase?  I have never heard of such a thing...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsChelseaP09:

Thanks for sharing! This is something that I have been wanted to purchase but always forget about until we are out and could actually use it, lol.

i would always forget, too. DS, on the other hand, notsomuch. he used to have about a 15 minute time limit on being outside in the heat! 

Anniversary

• imageawollenweber:
    Great idea... thanks for sharing!  What cooling insert did you purchase?  I have never heard of such a thing...

this is the cooling insert: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004RVIPR8

it has been a LIFESAVER. we alternate putting it in his carseat and in his snugabunny. he used to get so hot so quickly in either of those but now that we're using the insert, he's much happier and he's not all hot and sweaty when we take him out. 

Anniversary

• Thanks for this! DS seems to take after DH and gets hot very easily. These items look like they would be helpful.
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"