Philadelphia Babies
Options

baby girl first birthday

My baby will be a year old in 3 months & I am stressed out on where will we doing her birthday party. Anybody has an idea where should I do it,around philly or new jersey?

Thanks! 

Re: baby girl first birthday

• Options
    I will say this, the first birthday party is usually more for the parents then the baby, so unless you have a lot of little kids coming I would have it somewhere you and your friends will enjoy.  Our friends have a little girl turning one and they are having it at chucky cheese and none of our friends can figure out why, since the baby wont appreciate it and none of the rest of us want to go there. Hope this helps!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    I agree with the pp. Your DD will have a summer bday so maybe someplace outside or a bar with an outdoor area. I'm not kidding. Our original theme was "Mad Men" and have several different types of martinis.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'd say do it at your home.  That's easiest with a 1 year old.  Not a lot of halls have changing tables and young kid themed things to do. 

There's a place on Welsh road by Bustleton.  Its across from Gearo's Pizza.  I forget the name, but we looked into that place for DS's party.  They're not huge, but they are more geared towards younger kids. 

BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"