September 2011 Moms
Options

Quiet day

Please remind me that some days are quieter than others!

I totally know it, but my brain can make me nuts. I definitely felt LO earlier today when I was in the car, but he's been much quieter than usual.

I know the deal, but could just use some reassurance!

TTC since 10/07
11 medicated cycles
including...
4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Quiet day

• Options
    I know how you feel just that was yesterday for me.  She didn't kick or move much at all yesterday but boy is she having a party today!!!!! She has literally been kicking non stop from 2pm til now and still going strong!  Its ok!
  • Options
    Hahaha It's okay! LO just needs some rest. Mine has been pretty quiet for a couple days so I've just started calling him Lazy Bones. Only time he'll really move is when he tries to kick the cats off my stomach.
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't worry, I was the one freaking out a couple days ago but she's back to her VERY active ways now :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Please don't worry! All last week I was really worried about LO. She was very quite. But she has been much more active this week. Just remember how tiny your LO is. They get tired from all the moving around and growing...a few quiet days are needed to rest and get more energy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You could have a baby like mine. Apparently she was up partying at 4am and woke her daddy up but not her mommy. I was sleeping like a rock. DH informed me this morning. I was worried a little about her yesterday because it was a very stressful day and I was worked up on a few different occasions.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies. Smile He's awake now, and we had a conversation about how he is welcome to kick mommy as often as he would like to, day or night!

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    wow you gave me goose bumps and put me at ease I feel her kick kick kick all day some times then others I worry if shes ok cause I don't feel her for hours! thanks Ladies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"